Possible big Outdoor Grow bag?

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

thats a big bag, really think it would work and its portable, if you can pick it up, might take 2 or 3 people or a forklift.... none available in my area, crap.. guess i pay for the smartpots or make my own...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've seen those. An awful lot for someone like me to handle, and very tall, so I'd only fill them 1/2 - 2/3 up. You would definitely need a forklift or a crane to move them once filled! But, in the meantime, why not? As long as water can move through them and sunlight doesn't destroy the fabric.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
It could be used as a water reserve at an outdoor grow! what i was thinking was maybe for outdoors for someone who could place it,and leave it there with no worry or need to move it till the end of the growing season.

There big enuff you could do mutiple plants in them.

KMK:harvest:

squarepusher

squarepusher

nvrmnd i just saw this...
"The Bagster® bag is not waterproof. Because it is made of a woven material, it will not hold water or protect anything from getting wet."

but still sounds good at a tenth of the price of a 300 gal. smartpot

$79.95

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
the add im looking at shows them bieng only 2.5 feet tall... ?
The ones I've seen at the local Lowe's go up to my chest, much closer to 3'-4', difficult for me to wrangle unless I could get on the upslope.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Ive used them in the past. They will last a few seasons before they start falliing apart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom