Possible Broad And/or Russet Mite Issues

• Thread starter burner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Thanks guys, I don't know if the pest strips had any effect.6 days ago I used forbid and got a little more coco wet than I would have liked..couple days later used green cleaner 2 0z gal. I think it was to soon I had a little damage right under the light. .but I will say I have 6 that look lush I used avid on a few weeks ago. .idk I don't really want to use it but it seems to work well..I talked to arbico and they said I need to wait 45 days following using either. .ti thought forbid has a different mode of killing. . I am going to get predators once I can knock these back and get everything healthy. .just kinda using these for learning. Lol..maybe these ake clones n scrap the moms..gonna maybe also try the pest strip in the sealed clone tray n see how that goes. But honestly I think they are in my walls..I did some excavation and got soil up on the corner of my building and looking back that's when my problems began..

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I've had both Mites afew years back, from what I've experienced once you see Russet mite damage its almost to late. I only slowed them down with Sulfur and had a little luck with Big Time. Remember if you choose to use Forbid SC again, don't reapply it to often as it has a long residual.

g041579

g041579

Thanks for all the replies! Spent a good 20 min last night loooking over everything with a scope and didn't see any mites.

It's really only the Blue Dream that's struggling hard, the Sour D showed some signs and has been stunted a bit, but is showing progress. Critical Mass has been a strong grower this whole time.

Leaning towards ditching the Blue Dream if anything? I'd hate to start over at this point, but it's not the end of the world if I have to.

The stuff I bought will be here today, OG biowar should be here in 3-4 days....kind of want to hit everything a few times before I make a call to ditch and start over, maybe that's me being too optimistic lol

If you don't see them you don't have mites, check you ph and put a pie pan upside down in your drip
tray so your pots don't stand in the run off, which would cause salt build up in your smart pots.

CaliRay

CaliRay

I've had both Mites afew years back, from what I've experienced once you see Russet mite damage its almost to late. I only slowed them down with Sulfur and had a little luck with Big Time. Remember if you choose to use Forbid SC again, don't reapply it to often as it has a long residual.
A buddy of mine tried forbid sc, yes it did knock them down but it did not continue to kill them.

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Well I'm trying heat with all lights on and a kerosene heater..took some clones put them under a dome with a pest strip inside..gonna take more clones in the machine and scrap the rest..I always knew my IPM was not strong enough and was going to bite me in the ass someday. .lol but damn..

Top Bottom