Possible Cal/mag Issue? Someone Pls Help!!!

• Thread starter darksniper23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

darksniper23

hey guys so im pretty new to growing as this is only my second grow. Im growing barneys farms ayahuasca purple in sunshine advanced mix #4 with general hydroponics cocotek nutrient line. During my last grow of gorilla glue #4 I ran into similar problems that forced me to chop a little early. I dont wanna have to harvest early again, some of my fan leafs start with brown almost rust looking spots on the fan leaves then they eventually get really fragile and curl up and die. I've been doing some research and it seems I need to possible supplement with calimagic. Or am I being misinformed (as I have been many times by other growers ive talked to) and this is something completely different?

Possible calmag issue someone pls help
Possible calmag issue someone pls help 2
Possible calmag issue someone pls help 3
Possible calmag issue someone pls help 4
hiboy

hiboy

Unfolding on leaves can be light stress
( the last pic)
Too much or too close
How's your air intake and temps/humidity
Hb

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like three different problems but theres not way to tell without a whole plant pic without the grow light on.
I use calmag every watering throughout veg and stretch growing in coco.

Westie

Westie

Wow. I've never seen a stem that red.
I believe that's possibly cal/mag deficiency.
What hiboy said, possible heat stress.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Wow. I've never seen a stem that red.
I believe that's possibly cal/mag deficiency.
What hiboy said, possible heat stress.
@Seamaiden knows all about that...

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Can
hey guys so im pretty new to growing as this is only my second grow. Im growing barneys farms ayahuasca purple in sunshine advanced mix #4 with general hydroponics cocotek nutrient line. During my last grow of gorilla glue #4 I ran into similar problems that forced me to chop a little early. I dont wanna have to harvest early again, some of my fan leafs start with brown almost rust looking spots on the fan leaves then they eventually get really fragile and curl up and die. I've been doing some research and it seems I need to possible supplement with calimagic. Or am I being misinformed (as I have been many times by other growers ive talked to) and this is something completely different?

Can we get a pic of the whole plant? Please

F

Fecund Loin

Do you PH your nute solution?? Also is it new coco of the old stuff from the last grow. The reason I ask is that I never rinsed or buffered my coco and had similar leaf problems early doors (minus the rhubarb stems). I have set away a new batch of seedlings after REALLY extensive flushing and buffering of the coir and have healthy green plants this time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom