Possible deficiency but from what? Only on lower fan leaves...

• Thread starter Dabfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dabfarmer

Dabfarmer

Can someone possibly tell me what this is? Ive ben looking all over the internet for an answer and cant find anything quite like it.

Possible deficiency but from what only on lower fan leaves
Possible deficiency but from what only on lower fan leaves 2
Possible deficiency but from what only on lower fan leaves 3
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That really sucks. I empathize with you, it's a gut wrenching feeling to put months of care into something and have a nearly invisible pest come along and change everything. Ive been there.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That really sucks. I empathize with you, it's a gut wrenching feeling to put months of care into something and have a nearly invisible pest come along and change everything. Ive been there.
They are hard to eliminate I use a eco oil at 5 ml per lt I make up a 20 lt bucket and drench them fully set in dark 24 hrs then set under lights raised up to top of my tent 1800 ml high leave for 3 to 5 days re drench as per normal this will make sure you got a good kill set again in dark 24 hrs , check with eye loupe , before I set them back under lights I hose them down with very vine spray wash the plants down getting the underneath a good hit thats where 99% of spider mite hang out as well as there eggs , i do this 3 times max well before you flip plants to 12/12 light cycle .

E4AF7FA3 C1B2 4E21 8CF8 ADF64AAE7DFE
Top Bottom