Possible deficiency start?

• Thread starter Growing4Fun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growing4Fun

Growing4Fun

This is the 1st plant ive flipped into flower. Just one leaf on the bottom is turning yellow on the edges. Its only one leaf and its been like that for 3 days so far. I am feeding it fox farm tiger bloom through out flower. Sorry for the potato picture. Thanks for any input.
Possible deficiency start

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

need to show whole plant, based on how big it looks(guess) that looks like normal yellowing that happens with all plants once they get going in flower.

Growing4Fun

Growing4Fun

need to show whole plant, based on how big it looks(guess) that looks like normal yellowing that happens with all plants once they get going in flower.

The whole plant looks normal. just that one leave is yellow. I thought that didnt happen until later on in flower lol. ooooops

MGuY

MGuY

Don't sweat the small stuff one leaf isn't going to make or break you. Just keep an eye for more leaves that start to show these signs.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Try just remove the tip of the leaf till the point where it’s green again to keep an eye on it see if it continues up the leaf, find out if it’s a deficiency or just a bit of tip burn

Growing4Fun

Growing4Fun

You know what..... i did accidentally hit a bottom leaf with nutrients/water. Can that burn the leaf? That may have been the one i hit.

THCMonster

THCMonster

Top Bottom