Possible Disease need help

• Thread starter Litemup13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Litemup13

In the Hudson River Valley we had no summer & it was very humid & rainy. I lost some of my plants to Grey mold early on, as they were started in March. Now some of my regenerated plants have black on the small leaves around the buds, & the buds are staying small. others right next to them are healthy & swelling. Can anyone help me?

B

buzzkill420

are you sure its not just a really dark purple, ive seen a few people this year think that purpling was more than it was

G

GroHi

Can you get a pick?

When you say black, it reminds me of finding thrip droppings on a plant before. Teeny, tiny black dots in clusters, effecting leaf patches or sections of the plant. I thought it was some sort of bacterial spotting, or fungal, as they were raised. Oh well, thrip droppings.

Pics can really help. Peace.

L

Liberty_Seed

this might help cure your late blight if its not too late..
http://www.serenadegarden.com/howto/index.html

Interesting related read here:
Cannabis as repellent and pesticide

"Research demonstrates the moderate efficacy of Cannabis as a repellent crop or botanical pesticide. We are faced, however, with a paradox: some of the pests controlled by Cannabis are also known to attack hemp and marijuana crops. If Cannabis serves as an effective pesticide, then how can the pests infesting Cannabis survive? Perhaps they intersperse marijuana meals with less-toxic lunches on other plants"

Top Bottom