Possible heat stress indoor tent setup

• Thread starter Seriesnuns
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

Growing PU Tang by MMS.
I’m around day 40 in flower and the top colas are growing like crazy...

any thoughts? I do have a new led light which may the culprit..but man these girls look beautiful

Possible heat stress indoor tent setup
Possible heat stress indoor tent setup 2
Possible heat stress indoor tent setup 3
Possible heat stress indoor tent setup 4
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Things that come to mind. Light intensity may be a touch to high for the conditions.

As @TripsRabbit asked whats the RH as its possible low RH may cause some slight stress to the plant in turn lowering its tolerance of light a little.

What are the leaf temps? That plant is showing classic signs of heat stress and possibly light stress.

I would scope for russet mites as leaves will also show those signs if infected.

First lower light intensity until this gets sorted. Light drives demand on a plant and if something is wrong thats the first step you should take to reduce the chance of making things worse.

Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

I will say these plants stretched like crazy and cane very close to my lights. I have shortened them even more and increased fan timing to keep it a bit cooler.

room humidity is most likely around 50-60 percent...

I’ve been reading a lot about fox tailing genetics..I think the pu tang is prone to it as the plant next to it is a katsu dracrys and she is shaping up fine except using up nitrogen like crazy in flowering.

76854EE1 238E 4F90 9056 75E89E55CD5C
Top Bottom