Possible New Regulations on Caregivers

• Thread starter JeromeGarcia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganjherbsmoke

Ur always good w the info

But to be honest I doubt there is as many who care about this issue as you think lol
most caregivers I know never registered and are just doin the edible thing if any right now
Think they put most of us underground months ago

They can take all their regs and shove em cuz until I see a warrant no one unfamiliar is setting foot in my house!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Ur always good w the info

But to be honest I doubt there is as many who care about this issue as you think lol
most caregivers I know never registered and are just doin the edible thing if any right now
Think they put most of us underground months ago

They can take all their regs and shove em cuz until I see a warrant no one unfamiliar is setting foot in my house!

I agree^^

Hope all is well ganj! We need to hook up and grab a beer or something soon. Talk shop

and oh yeah....death to the corporate/political whores!

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

From my experience, you all mos def do care. Its just translating that caring into concrete action that is a really, really tough job.

Word on the street is that three of the best mmj patients (J.L., M.S, & J.M.) advocates are planning on professionally lobbying for patients and caregivers rights this year, however, funding these guys with even minimal funds ($2,000/month x 5), is going to be hard, since everyone is already tapped out.

If anyone has any good leads on potential donors, in or out of the industry, send me a PM and I will pass the info on to them.

Onespark

Onespark

"The rules also limit caregivers or patients to 12 marijuana plants per household and prohibit outdoor growing operations."

LOL ok that is silly. Is this just Lafayette ??? You think this is a indicator of things to come state wise? 12...12...yah ok

K

kolah

I think we need a nationwide Johnny Appleseed program. Everyone start planting beans everywhere in the fucking ground and have MJ sprouting up in every field in the US of Fucking-A, every fucking crack in the sidewalk and have MJ popping up from coast to coast.

sky high

sky high

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-county-news/ci_19548970

This will directly effect you all.

What is your plan to help make sure no new regulations are passed? Time is a ticking....

Remember talk is cheap, and lobbyists cost money.

Fuck the lobbyists. Fuck these munis and counties who can't read the law and who overstep their boundaries.

What we need is for the DEA and IRS to take down the politicians and ex-pats who cooked up the greed-ass-scum tax scam known as 1284 (dispensary) and toss em all in jail. There's no shame hatin' on the taxman and those self-serving bastards who put themselves before the needs and rights of all other patients. It will serve them all right. An ass-fuckin for an ass-fuckin.

This particular article is about Lafayette passing illegal restrictions....nothing else. It is not a threat from the State to change caregiverships.

And who CARES? Again....FUCK THEM and their changes. Do as you please. No one is coming unless you are dealing/being far too obvious/being an idiot...and they DEFINETELY DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE STATE MANDATED PLANT COUNTS/CAREGIVERSHIP RULES AT A CITY/TOWN/COUNTY level....

it's yer home. Fuck them all.

eyecandi

eyecandi

Hypocrisy

Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.

Hypocrisy is not simply failing to practice those virtues that one preaches. Samuel Johnson made this point when he wrote about the misuse of the charge of "hypocrisy" in Rambler No. 14:

Nothing is more unjust, however common, than to charge with hypocrisy him that expresses zeal for those virtues which he neglects to practice; since he may be sincerely convinced of the advantages of conquering his passions, without having yet obtained the victory, as a man may be confident of the advantages of a voyage, or a journey, without having courage or industry to undertake it, and may honestly recommend to others, those attempts which he neglects himself.

C

canaguy27

Dropped the caregiver designation this summer. Moving forward without the state. Did tone it down though

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Fuck the lobbyists. Fuck these munis and counties who can't read the law and who overstep their boundaries.

What we need is for the DEA and IRS to take down the politicians and ex-pats who cooked up the greed-ass-scum tax scam known as 1284 (dispensary) and toss em all in jail. There's no shame hatin' on the taxman and those self-serving bastards who put themselves before the needs and rights of all other patients. It will serve them all right. An ass-fuckin for an ass-fuckin.

This particular article is about Lafayette passing illegal restrictions....nothing else. It is not a threat from the State to change caregiverships.

And who CARES? Again....FUCK THEM and their changes. Do as you please. No one is coming unless you are dealing/being far too obvious/being an idiot...and they DEFINETELY DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE STATE MANDATED PLANT COUNTS/CAREGIVERSHIP RULES AT A CITY/TOWN/COUNTY level....

it's yer home. Fuck them all.

The article is NOT just about Lafayette. It's about the Council Members of Lafayette getting a briefing by the CML (Colorado Municipal League - the same people behind MMC bans and CG zoning restrictions, etc..) on what actions the CML expects to see this year in the State Legislature.

Trust me - I hated politics and always also said "fuck'em all. I could care less." - Until one time I was hitchhiking near Ouray and I got picked up by a hippie in a light blue bus.... Turns out he was a Town Council member in Telluride... long story short... it took me 14 years after that to ever get involved.

I believe a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in this situation because, if you don't take action - they are GOING TO take action against you.

I do agree they do not have any authority to change the plant counts. However that is pretty much the only thing they can not change. For instance they could mandate that all CG's report usage of chemicals, or, most frighteningly, require that CG's allow inspections of their grows by MMED like people... really...

I have a call into one of the lobbyists in the industry and I will report on what they have to say what may be in this bill, as soon as I hear from them,

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Damn, it will be hard to keep the crop from seeding

Yea, but even open pollenated drug varieties seeding themselves and perpetuating is better than hemp strains pollenating all you stuff. And any of it would be an amazing sight, better than the current state of affairs where those same plants are locked away behind *cough*medical*cough facilities with high-end security, etc. It would make our product worth far less, but it would be the birth of a new paradigm.

turbo14

turbo14

60 ct rec ftw...

Ditto...

I'll just grow my 60 that my DOCTOR prescribed still...

If they keep this up, all the growers are going back to the shadows and hanging up even more lights:)

turbo

E

ECS

you radical colorado guys are awesome, keep fighting for our freedom!

Latest posts

Top Bottom