Possible Pollination, Can't find bananas...

• Thread starter Skaphetti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skaphetti

Skaphetti

i'll post some pictures tomorrow alongside my update (https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ultraviolet-pbp-canna-coco.53256/#post-992839) but here's the deal:
i have two auto flowers somewhere around week 3-4 and one (auto diesel from G13 labs) is throwing out a good number of red hairs and when picked off, they seem to contain a seed fetus, if you will, and that's not good. the other autoflower seems to have no signs of being hit really (a few red hairs three days ago and none since).even though they;ve been side by side since day 1. either way, i've searched for the last three days for an hour or more each day with naked eye and examining each node and bud structure with a 5X and 10X magnifying glass and haven't found a single banana. starting to become confused since there are almost no signs of pollination outside just the one plant and it could just be that the "seeds" are another bract in it's beginning formation about to pop out of the orignial bract? jesus im just lost with this right now.
hopefully someone can shed some light on this tomorrow when i have some pictures up. thanks for the help.

d420dool

d420dool

i got freaked out for nuthin one time cuz i broke open a bract and seen that too, but everything was fine in the end, no seeds. if u dont see any male signs dont worry about it, and the hairs on the main stem usually turn brown,red and crinkly before the others so def dont worry about them.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

auto flower - these plants are trying to have sex from the second the seed sprouts

sounds like horny ladies to me. unless you had a pollen - soaked dog/cat/friend/sweatshirt around the plants.

Skaphetti

Skaphetti

no. this was a whole new setup and the other auto that was less than an inch from it didnt get hit at all, so i think it's just me dealing with a new situation and handling it poorly. i do that in every aspect of my life. but it all turns out eventually.
thanks for the advice guys.
and yeah, those bitches are horny. gettin wet as fuck. i think i should put Death's Crystal Mountain on 24/7 and see if they get the hint.
or some Teddy Pendergrass. i know plants like classical and some like metal, but has anyone done sound/growth research with 60's-70's soul or funk?
sounds like i get to do some more experiments.
sweet!

Skaphetti

Skaphetti

i can't tell many difference since i'm slightly color challenged. (slight red/green def) but thatnks for that info for sure. never heard that one before.

Top Bottom