Possible Pollination. Got a question for y’all

• Thread starter Crucialfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crucialfarmer

What would you do? I have a 4 x 4 full of Biscotti Pippen full of lower maturing buds but the top kolas still have pure white pistils. Doesn’t matter, and I don’t know how, but I missed a male plant and I found some seeds in another plant in another 4 x 4 section of my tent. I visually saw the pollen socks burst and the spores go from one side of my 8 x 8 to the other where all that the Biscotti Pippen was growing and now I don’t know whether I should just go ahead and cut it where it’s at or sit and watch

Just asking the question makes me say I need to sit and watch so are there any tips to watch for possible pollination of my grow?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
What would you do? I have a 4 x 4 full of Biscotti Pippen full of lower maturing buds but the top kolas still have pure white pistils. Doesn’t matter, and I don’t know how, but I missed a male plant and I found some seeds in another plant in another 4 x 4 section of my tent. I visually saw the pollen socks burst and the spores go from one side of my 8 x 8 to the other where all that the Biscotti Pippen was growing and now I don’t know whether I should just go ahead and cut it where it’s at or sit and watch

Just asking the question makes me say I need to sit and watch so are there any tips to watch for possible pollination of my grow?
need pictures
the white hairs could be from light stress or nitrogen toxicity etc

Latest posts

Top Bottom