Possible prob.? Or just normal?

• Thread starter Nef420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nef420

Nef420

Possible prob or just normal Possible prob or just normal 2 Possible prob or just normal 3 Possible prob or just normal 4 I give use sensi bloom a and b ad Botanicare sweet berry original and GH CALiMAGic. I give nutrients every other time (water/nutrients/water/nutrients.) 600 watt hps with good airflow. Temps are normally at 72-78 f I'm not sure what could be my problem but any help would be appreciated. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

ssteely71

Hard to tell what is going on with the Hps lighting you have. What is your medium? Hows your pH in/out?? If I had to guess,and if you know its not heat stress from the light being too close, I would back off a feeding and just water till you have a good runoff a few times. When in doubt, flush it out! Best of luck!

straincreation

straincreation

I agree with steelym looks like N toxicity on lower leaves. . Funny upper leaves had a plant do this last round and a good flush ckeared her out.
I flipped with to much N in my medium and did a full flower feed withiut a proper flush she did the same thing. So i flushed her heavy and she turned around nicely.
Happy farmin

Nef420

Nef420

Nice! Thanks you guys! I will try a flush. But just to make sure should I flush all of my ladies? I've been feeding all the plants exactly the same way. Could the other ones end up the same? I am growing in KELLOGG all natural soil. Ph is at 6.5 . That was one of the first things I checked.

Nef420

Nef420

Also I'm sorry I'm a beginner grower , but should I have done a flush when I switched nutrients and from veg to flower?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dude, what's with filling out poll questions with question marks? Don't fill out the poll section when starting a new thread and it won't post a poll, k?

Nef420

Nef420

Lol ok sorry man. I just didn't know what to put. I thought I HAD to type something down on it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LMAO! No, you can leave it blank. :)

Top Bottom