Possible problem???

• Thread starter bigloudvtwin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigloudvtwin

Ok I went through all the infrmary pics and can't nail this one down. Don't know if it's a big problem or not but since I'm in Hydro I want to head it off before it's too late. Slight yellowing of new growth on one plant and on one branch only. I'm currently in transition stage and using 50/50 Botanicare Pure Blend 3-2-4 and 2-3-5 at between 800 PPM and 900 PPM. PH at 5.8. Take a look and tell me what ya think all you Pros reading this...

Possible problem
Possible problem 2
M

MIway

Is that a dwc? What are the water temps? Usin any beneficials?

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

looks like in need of MAg...can foiler feed useing epsom salt @ 1 tbl spoon to gallon water..Do you add calMag?

take care and be safe

B

bigloudvtwin

Bubble tote, water temp 66-67, no bennies. Things have been great til I started transition ie 50/50 mix. Wondering if I should just continue with my veg mix of 3-2-4 and just go with a bloom enhancer at conservative levels...

M

MIway

They appear to be on the path of locking up some nutes... I see the major K progressing.

Trick is to fig why... I had that color of plant & crinkling & subtle curl of leaves when my pH was outta whack in coir... and at other times with root rot.

I just see uptake issues... likely to do w roots/medium... that's why I asked, but your pH seems stable... and if your roots are white & healthy...???

Maybe it is the veg formula they want. GL bro

EDIT... I'd just eliminate all the root zone issues first... even aphids... whatever that could be an issue with uptake... go down the list & hopefully it will present itself.

B

bigloudvtwin

They appear to be on the path of locking up some nutes... I see the major K progressing.

Trick is to fig why... I had that color of plant & crinkling & subtle curl of leaves when my pH was outta whack in coir... and at other times with root rot.

I just see uptake issues... likely to do w roots/medium... that's why I asked, but your pH seems stable... and if your roots are white & healthy...???

EDIT... I'd just eliminate all the root zone issues first... even aphids... whatever that could be an issue with uptake... go down the list & hopefully it will present itself.
Roots are fantastically healthy. No bugs (sealed grow area with filters on inlet) I've been using a PH pen to test but I will double check with the solution test kit. I'm on board with you about the PH and going back to the veg formula. Thanks and Peace Bro

B

bigloudvtwin

Got it!

It was indeed a PH lock out/up. Actual PH (solution test) and with the Pen was 6.4. Tad too high for my setup. Got her back down to 5.7.
These girls are eating /drinking so much now that my once stable for weeks enviroment now changes over the course of two to three days. My problem is I travel for work so I can't be on em daily. I might go back to my veg formula just because even with consumption the water/nutes was stable for longer. Thanks

Top Bottom