Possible Relocation!!

• Thread starter RoyaltyGrowz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RoyaltyGrowz

RoyaltyGrowz

So I've recently started my first dwc grow this year...ive grown to love cannibus and I really enjoy growing this plant..im possibly relocating to denver,CO in search of pursuing my career as a cannibus cultivator/farmer...i was wondering if any well known farmers in the Denver area could point me in the right direction...im looking to join a group of farmers who grow cannibus legally..how would I go about doing this? I don't have much of a resume or experience but I'm a fast learner and i have the passion for this plant needed to grow and provide high quality medicine
I've attached some images from my current grow!! (Amnesia Haze,Big Bud,Gorilla Glue #1 ...5 week veg)
-RoyaltyGrowz

Possible relocation
Possible relocation 2
Possible relocation 3
Possible relocation 4
Possible relocation 5
Possible relocation 6
xenon730

xenon730

This kind of thing isn't very realistic anymore. You're too late. The problem is there are countless experienced growers attempting the same and the corporations are already heavily involved. Sure, some will pull it off, but people joining the exodus now are too late and i reckon most are just going to find themselves broke in CO in under a year.

The market for people who can produce quality cannabis is saturated. That said, there is tons of room for innovation and fads. I don't think you'll go to Colorado, join a collective, sell your cannabis, and be successful. However, if you were to invent a product for growing or smoking, offer genetics others can't get, or can get your product to become a fad, i think you'd have something.

RoyaltyGrowz

RoyaltyGrowz

This kind of thing isn't very realistic anymore. You're too late. The problem is there are countless experienced growers attempting the same and the corporations are already heavily involved. Sure, some will pull it off, but people joining the exodus now are too late and i reckon most are just going to find themselves broke in CO in under a year.

The market for people who can produce quality cannabis is saturated. That said, there is tons of room for innovation and fads. I don't think you'll go to Colorado, join a collective, sell your cannabis, and be successful. However, if you were to invent a product for growing or smoking, offer genetics others can't get, or can get your product to become a fad, i think you'd have something.
Thanks for the feedback!!

xenon730

xenon730

Thanks for the feedback!!
If you're stuck on production, maybe consider going to a state not as developed as co. I think being part of the development of legal cannabis in other, smaller states, could be the difference between being 1 in 10 million and 1 in a 1000. Just a thought.

RoyaltyGrowz

RoyaltyGrowz

If you're stuck on production, maybe consider going to a state not as developed as co. I think being part of the development of legal cannabis in other, smaller states, could be the difference between being 1 in 10 million and 1 in a 1000. Just a thought.
True

Freshone

Freshone

You can do whatever you put your mind too RG,dont let anyone tell you different.I recently read a story about elon musk and all the people that tried to block him instead of encouraging him,their all his bitches now,do what makes you happy bro.

RoyaltyGrowz

RoyaltyGrowz

You can do whatever you put your mind too RG,dont let anyone tell you different.I recently read a story about elon musk and all the people that tried to block him instead of encouraging him,their all his bitches now,do what makes you happy bro.
Appreciate the advice...and I will...GL!

Top Bottom