Post dry results....good and bad

• Thread starter curious618
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
curious618

curious618

Finished drying and here’s what we’ve got. Second pic is good stuff about to start curing. First pic is what was lost to DANG MOLD!!!!! Lesson learned. From now on, I will be breaking them down and putting on drying racks. No more hanging up for me.

C45D1D04 4D1C 4CD5 AC92 35BF6B161716
DF808C83 74C3 4858 8BFF FB38FB522170
curious618

curious618

Also, my RH inside the jars is only 48%. Should I still be curing? If so, for how long? Thanks.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Finished drying and here’s what we’ve got. Second pic is good stuff about to start curing. First pic is what was lost to DANG MOLD!!!!! Lesson learned. From now on, I will be breaking them down and putting on drying racks. No more hanging up for me.
What was your rh when drying?

curious618

curious618

What was your rh when drying?
We had a lot of up and down weather so I did struggle to keep the environment stable. I dried in a tent in a metal garage basically, same place as my grow tent. Two separate tents. By the time I got it consistent it was probably 65-70%. Definitely not ideal. I think I will try to move it inside next time if possible. With 3 kids it’s just tough, don’t want the whole house stankin.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

We had a lot of up and down weather so I did struggle to keep the environment stable. I dried in a tent in a metal garage basically, same place as my grow tent. Two separate tents. By the time I got it consistent it was probably 65-70%. Definitely not ideal. I think I will try to move it inside next time if possible. With 3 kids it’s just tough, don’t want the whole house stankin.
Thanks for the reply. Did you have any fans near the plants when drying? Got a dry coming up and want to make sure I don't make any mistakes.

curious618

curious618

Thanks for the reply. Did you have any fans near the plants when drying? Got a dry coming up and want to make sure I don't make any mistakes.
Yea I had a fan and my filter fan running to move the air around. I had some really dense colas. That coupled with the high humidity and inconsistent environment I think did them in.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I use 2 ac infinity fans along with a split ac to control the temperature and humidity in the veg room which dumps into the lung/drying room. I dump the air from the veg room onto floor
20201227 094210
Screenshot 20210508 205801 Pulse
of the lung room and exhaust the air out the top.
Works pretty good but better in the cooler weather.

Last edited:
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

So basically it’s as good as it’s going to get then.
Kinda sorta yes. But don't quote me.

If you've missed it putting a fresh bud will bring the moisture back but will it refresh the cure?

Madmax

Madmax

6w usb fans are really good just to gently move the air about.temps between 15

-20deg c is fine 55%-62% humidity.slow dry is best..

Latest posts

Top Bottom