Post Harvest Cleanup

• Thread starter whocares
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

whocares

I recently moved to a much larger growing area. From a tent to a 12x12 room and just finished trimming my first run.

Ive cleaned basically the entire room but i havent done anything to disinfect the room. What do you all do? Just bleach and water? Physan the whole room?

I didnt have any noticble issues last run but should i bug bomb anyways?

I have drywall walls, concrete floors and metal table stands and plastic tables.

Also what about my irrigation system? Res, pvc main line and all the black hoses that went to each plant last run...

Any tips are appreciated

Lharg

Lharg

I suggest starting at the top(walls) and working down(floor). Disassemble all fans and clean with a mild bleach/physan solution(your choice depending on cost). Wipe down any dehums/ clean filters. Wipe down all hoods/ clean glass. Then start on walls, moving on to tables and eventually mop the floor. For the Res and irrigation system, I would soak in physan solution. The last step would be to bomb using separate fungus & pest foggers. Cleanliness is next to Buddhist. Or something along those lines. Good luck!

H

hawkman

<Main thing is keep clean and use bio-cleaners - agree with "whocares" Nice and Simple !!

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

My room is of a similar size.
After scrubbing the floor and walls down I'll start my fogging regiment:
10% bleach solution
35% isopropyl alcohol solution
1oz pyrethrin and some dish soap solution (per qt)
3% h2o2 solution

I just load up my paint sprayer one solution at a time and hit every surface, wait for it to dissipate, then load the next solution, etc.

As for the irrigation system I'll use between 3-10ml 35% h2o2/gal and run like 10 gals through the lines. Then plain water to clear out any residual peroxide.

And of course popping open the air cooled hoods and wiping them and the glass down with iso.

Edit: you want to go Walter white with your attire (respirator, goggles, gloves, etc.) none of that shit is healthy for you, especially the h2o2, it'll take off a layer of skin if you're not careful.

Last edited:
W

whocares

Awesome replies. Thanks everyone!!!

In reguards to bombing. I used to have a vented room and i could just run the exhaust outside and that is how i cleared a room after bombing.

But now that im running a sealed room what should i do.

H

hawkman

you HAVE IT UNDER CONTROL - good job - clean enougth to do an "operation in" !!!!!!!!!

Natural

Natural

I use Oxine at 5ml/gal unactivated(without citric acid) it's an amazing and safe product..and affordable. I find it a better product than Physan. It's used activated for mold remediation..and un-activated in commercial kitchens. chlorine dioxide

Top Bottom