Post Harvest Jitters Any One Get It?

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

Post harvest jitters any one get it?
Endless smoking, flavor checking, flushing, curing, lab tests, is the color ok, is the AHAHAH!
im almost ready to go on a xanax! Is that a mold spore, no is that a dead mite, no.
omg is that a god hair, omg, where is the sun so I can check the color again, who turned off the air conditioning in the dry room, what temp is it, 63% RH omg,

This is all machine trimmed, I clipped a few leafs for photo.
jit·ter
ˈjidər/
informal
noun
plural noun: jitters
feelings of extreme nervousness.
"a bout of the jitters"
synonyms: nervousness, nerves, edginess, uneasiness, anxiety, anxiousness, tension, agitation, restlessness;

Post harvest jitters any one get it
Post harvest jitters any one get it 2
Post harvest jitters any one get it 3
Post harvest jitters any one get it 4
Post harvest jitters any one get it 5
Post harvest jitters any one get it 6
Post harvest jitters any one get it 7
Post harvest jitters any one get it 8
Post harvest jitters any one get it 9
Post harvest jitters any one get it 10
Post harvest jitters any one get it 11
Post harvest jitters any one get it 12
Stillcap2
Stillcap0
Stillcap1
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Nope . except for one time when my cop landlord stopped by in the middle of my harvest . i was breaking on the main floor upstairs and i seen him pull up so i met him outside. He handed me the water bill then picked a piece of leaf from my hair then left. Nope , he didnt smell his finger. lol. I dont know if it really counts as "post ' . was only half done. lol.

Thats sucks Seamaiden. Once bitten , twice shy i hear.....

guymandude

guymandude

i get a bit nervous when i'm actually harvesting. I download a few new movies and sit in my living room, usually after midnight so there's almost zero chance anyone will stop by.

After the harvest is done, hell I'm stoned and not worried about a damn thing.

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

yes,more stressed then at any other time.
whats my dog barking at,is that a deer track?
whats that cop doing 5 blocks away,no cbd or low cbd.I NEED RAIN GOD.
Mine is an urban grow, pretty well shielded. It will be six plants, eithr 30 or 50 gal fabric pots.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I'm like an old man in a nursing home waiting on the new hot nurse to bend over post harvest:D.
You had me at Hot Nurse...... Yep I get a bit nervy when I harvest my bush crops there done at night under full moon normally so no need for lights . I set up a makeshift drying line with a camouflage tarp and shade cloth which I cover again with fresh tree branches dark and airy takes 2 to 3 weeks to dry on return I'll camp for 3 days strip all plants down ready to transport home that's when the gitters show up on the long boat ride back to my little island .

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

I'll probably dry mine in the shed out back. Keeps warm and has circulation, but I'll put a fan of some kind in there. Probably a small Honeywell office fan. Gotta keep them out of sight.

N

Nog

You had me at Hot Nurse...... Yep I get a bit nervy when I harvest my bush crops there done at night under full moon normally so no need for lights . I set up a makeshift drying line with a camouflage tarp and shade cloth which I cover again with fresh tree branches dark and airy takes 2 to 3 weeks to dry on return I'll camp for 3 days strip all plants down ready to transport home that's when the gitters show up on the long boat ride back to my little island .

I would feel jittery leaving my freshly harvested crop unattended out in the bush for 2 or 3 weeks.

I would be beside myself the whole time wondering if someone found it and there would be nothing there when I went back.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I would feel jittery leaving my freshly harvested crop unattended out in the bush for 2 or 3 weeks.

I would be beside myself the whole time wondering if someone found it and there would be nothing there when I went back.
It's really secluded where I grow I have 3 different areas only access by boat and foot one I've used for 7 years and the other 2 only 4 years being ripped off isn't really my worry it's being caught with 30 to 50 lb of MJ .....

below frigid

below frigid

No but a few years back when it was not as lax on cultivation with copters flying around plus my spot borders a military base so I had their choppers as well, hard to tell the difference black and dark green, yeah I would get jittery right before harvest.

N

Nog

I was doing some harvesting last night, and every noise outside I jumped up and tweaked the curtains, and then after I finished I saw 2 suspicious cars in the vacant lot next door, who had no business of being there at that time of night, so that got me worried.

See I vent outside with no carbon filter, so I like a windy night so the smell blows away, but last night was still.
I also like to trim late at night when everyone is hopefully in bed asleep, so they wont smell anything, but last night I had to do it early.

Luckily it was a strain with not much smell, Critical Mass, so the smell was not as bad as some strains have trimmed in the past.

Glad to get this grow done and dusted, it has spidermites and I think that affected the yield, plus the heat has been high as well.
Also got seeds in a couple of plants, I don't know where they came from, there was a plant that turned out male and grew some flowers before I noticed it, but that was downwind of these ones; I think they came from a female plant which I had separate for a while to pollinate for seeds, and when I put it back in the room with the others I noticed it had pollen dust on some of the leaves, so I sprayed it with water as that is supposed to kill the male pollen, but looks like that may be a myth.

Plus landlord inspection coming up soon, so will have to have the remaining one's pulled and dried before then, and all the grow equipment taken down, and any grow related minor renovations reversed, and voila, the grow room is a home gym!

Last edited:
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

pre harvest jitters.. post harvest jitters.. its a stressful industry to say the least

grayarea

grayarea

Man fuck Chive.

"CHIVE" is proven to damage both the male kids and the female kids.

16403228_563572007146681_631571602008460819_o.jpg

N

Nog

Got new neighbours too, they are asian, and I know they can see into my house when I have the back door open.

Just caught them peeking through the curtains at me.

I have to remember to be careful, shut the back door when I'm doing anything.

I think they saw some bright light when I went to water the clones today, and they started talking excitedly in asian.

Would they know enough about growing to spot the signs or pick up the smell? I don't know.

Trouble is too they seem to stay up late, and late is when I usually like to take care of business, whether it's emptying out used pots and separating the old rootball from the soil, or trimming or watering or whatever.

It was ok with the previous neighbours as they went to bed early, but now I have these people who seem to be actively watching me.

embaks

embaks

I was doing some harvesting last night, and every noise outside I jumped up and tweaked the curtains, and then after I finished I saw 2 suspicious cars in the vacant lot next door, who had no business of being there at that time of night, so that got me worried.

See I vent outside with no carbon filter, so I like a windy night so the smell blows away, but last night was still.
I also like to trim late at night when everyone is hopefully in bed asleep, so they wont smell anything, but last night I had to do it early.

Luckily it was a strain with not much smell, Critical Mass, so the smell was not as bad as some strains have trimmed in the past.

Glad to get this grow done and dusted, it has spidermites and I think that affected the yield, plus the heat has been high as well.
Also got seeds in a couple of plants, I don't know where they came from, there was a plant that turned out male and grew some flowers before I noticed it, but that was downwind of these ones; I think they came from a female plant which I had separate for a while to pollinate for seeds, and when I put it back in the room with the others I noticed it had pollen dust on some of the leaves, so I sprayed it with water as that is supposed to kill the male pollen, but looks like that may be a myth.

Plus landlord inspection coming up soon, so will have to have the remaining one's pulled and dried before then, and all the grow equipment taken down, and any grow related minor renovations reversed, and voila, the grow room is a home gym!
Cannabis can self reproduce

N

Nog

Cannabis can self reproduce

I just threw out about 300 or so seeds last night, they were 707 Truthband x Black Widow which I bred myself, but they turned out too sativa for me, and too low yielding, although nice smell and quite resiny, but not what I want to grow.

I was thinking of spots I could throw them and see if they self reproduced in parks and such in an urban area.
Then I though being an urban area, too many rats and mice, which would eat the seeds, so I didnt bother doing that.

Top Bottom