Post Op Reflections...

• Thread starter buddhabud3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddhabud3

buddhabud3

Firstly a thanks for the counsel iv received during this op, proved valuable. Anyway, 5 blue cheese, tent style, done!! approx 13 oz premium bud, plus few oz of smokable scrap. And I believe a lot more could of been had, as couple of girls budded strange, the colas never compacted up proper, the top half of the leads just dispersed into different wee branches with little buds along them giving the appearance from a distance it was a solid big cola, but a closer inspection, to my horror, revealed all separate little unformed bud, odd... On saying that I now suspect several little disruptions of the light regime, just a few times late turning the 12hr day cycle on, and vice versa. And once, I disappointingly add, the light went off for an hour during flower. So if anyone has any insights into that possibility that be great. Overall tho a good little op, I also learnt about the varying effects of the end product smoke, due to the time of pulling over the harvest window ie the sedating late harvest effect (very medicinal) and the more psychoactive early harvest effect, interesting... Anyhow I learnt lots a good experience, thanks all.:) x ps just an additions to clarify, that I never used a timer (mistake!!) cos I used a ballast that required two plugs due to an additional eco switch... Lazy I know I should of sorted it, stoned wasn't I haha.:-D

Last edited:
william76

william76

yea,the light cycle being messed with would do this,some more than others,definately effect your yield,any male flowers found?and was it big Buddha's blue cheese,,? A good smoke,if u don't have a timer ud be best investing in one,worth their weight in gold,all the best,76

buddhabud3

buddhabud3

Yeah I thought so, cos it was only minor disruption I thought it would be ok... No males found, and yes it was Buddha's blue cheese. Got 5oz of premium bud off one of them, great. Thanks :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom