Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dewd

Dewd

I feel yuh, the ones I get are the ones I don't really want, the ones I want die.
Haha no shit right?! I lost one of my all time favorite sour kush strains because of DUMB luck like that. I put more emphasis on dumb for a good reason. It was mostly my fault. :)

jipp

jipp

new kids to flood your thread with.
critical golden lei, plemon, sunset sherbert x banana og f2 x dos i dos, and from now on its just sbd, cgl.
IMG 5338

go go gadget :smoking:
chris.

orbiter252

orbiter252

Yeah man this a good thread and thanks lol those dvds have growing with me for a while; they're really handy height adjustment
Ready to see some more seedlings..
Good luck gettin your little ones started

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Oh man you are going to have some fun with fire again right there Chris. My girls are on week 4 on Thursday. They are getting icy.
Is it just me?
I can definitely see a difference in the leaves from your plants to mine... Even my plants VS the ones i have seen been grown in Cape Town (12-18 hours drive from where I am, depends on your speed you drive :))
I must admit.. it is a nice feeling to see my WW grow with the same pattern as other WW growers out there.
Will be posting babies again soon.
Have 10x White Rhino is germ... and 6x AK-47... trying those AK's again... Not one seed rooted on my previous try...

If these all take... lol i am going to have to make some space... won't let any die off... rather have to many than only have 2... haha

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Is it just me?
I can definitely see a difference in the leaves from your plants to mine... Even my plants VS the ones i have seen been grown in Cape Town (12-18 hours drive from where I am, depends on your speed you drive :))
I must admit.. it is a nice feeling to see my WW grow with the same pattern as other WW growers out there.
Have 10x White Rhino is germ... and 6x AK-47... trying those AK's again... Not one seed rooted on my previous try...

If these all take... lol i am going to have to make some space... won't let any die off... rather have to many than only have 2... haha
can i ask were you go your white rhino seeds from iv been after some for a long time now and cant seem to find any

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

can i ask were you go your white rhino seeds from iv been after some for a long time now and cant seem to find any
I am in South Africa... My "herbalist" i get my bags from, been buying from him now for roughly 3 years... Got really close with him and his brother... Sounds weird but ya... They get from a farmer (a farmer from Swaziland) and i went with to the farm to meet this guy...
So when ever i get a bag or something really good or different... i used to ask for some seeds (was even willing to pay for them) but the guy kept on giving me free ones...
So now when ever i buy... i get free seeds from them... only thing though... when i move in December i wont be getting any more seeds like i am now... but i have over 100 seeds in total... might have to step up my game a bit with seed collecting...

jipp

jipp

I am in South Africa... My "herbalist" i get my bags from, been buying from him now for roughly 3 years... Got really close with him and his brother... Sounds weird but ya... They get from a farmer (a farmer from Swaziland) and i went with to the farm to meet this guy...
So when ever i get a bag or something really good or different... i used to ask for some seeds (was even willing to pay for them) but the guy kept on giving me free ones...
So now when ever i buy... i get free seeds from them... only thing though... when i move in December i wont be getting any more seeds like i am now... but i have over 100 seeds in total... might have to step up my game a bit with seed collecting...
nice. be sure to label them and keep them safe you may have some real gems you may want to chuck pollen with down the road.

chris.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Is it just me?

Oh yeah man, it amazes me still, I blaze and sometimes I stare at my plants for like 10 mins. Ahaha all different. Especially the special ones. They are our pets, all got different personalities

Latest posts

Top Bottom