Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes they are. Basically in that species i am interested in one of the other chemicals in it (something that doesn't show up in other types of weed(
And of course i'm interested in that autoflower gene (if oddball is an autoflower then any crossbreeding with ruderalis will also be an autoflower. If I'm wrong and oddball isn't an autoflower then he soon will be)

And if why ruderalis instead of another autoflower, see above about the cryptic and i like to work with unworked genetics (i like to work unworked everything actually)

Plus I'm willing to bet at least one of these oddball crossings are going to get me something truly odd (hopefully both of the new seeds are female and then i am sure at least one will give me something different (i'm hoping for a new color (i like to think the reason why oddball never made female flowers is because when the plant asked the gene how to make female flowers the gene said "purple". I'm hoping a gene in some plant down the road asks for color, get's nonsense and somehow makes some odd color from it (black and white weed?) . Or an albino plant would be super kewl (would have to feed it suppliments and when it got big enough (hopefully will) I can graft on a branch of some normal ish weed plant (this does nothing, except join the systems of the branch to the plant (i.e. the branch makes the chlorophyll and energy from the sun, which it sends down the branch into the roots and back up. In extreme cases it'll turn the plant green. In most cases it makes energy for the plant to use (it's not actually that simple, but that's that) (actually the chlorophyll gets made somewhere in the roots. What this process does is gives the plant a source of outside chlorophyll. In most cases the plant in question would need multiple grafts over it's life)

What chemical (canabanoid?) is in ruderallis and not in say cannabis sativa?

They do have cbd in higher concentration I have read.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

That's funny that they guarantee clones. I never expected they would have to do that to sell plants. How much do they cost and how big are they?
Keep in mind there are two cloning places in las vegas that i know of. I deal with the co-op. Just as a reference the other cloning store has a different selection but the same prices but they require you to buy 10 at a time.if you are interested in that one i'd have to look it up.
The co-op is called ditchweed farms (i stumbled upin them during my search for ruderalis).
Oh, and technically it's a donation.
But he usually has 3 sizes (when i first stumbled upon him he had all these sizes. Now he only has the newer clones and normally sells out before the next clones are ready.
Under 8 inches is 15 dollars. Over 18 is 40, and the size inbetween is 25.
I had forgotten the plants did this. Apparently the day before the mother plant of that clone had died, and most of the clones he had of it. And that's why he guaranties the plants for a week.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

What chemical (canabanoid?) is in ruderallis and not in say cannabis sativa?

They do have cbd in higher concentration I have read.
Not quite sure actually. The key is a little fuzzy.
Soooo i did it the other way too :p
Here's what i found out, the pics anyway. Wait. One of the pics is being weird. Gonna hafta cheat to get a copy.

Capture 2017 09 11 09 11 13
1 s20 S0039914015001228 gr6
Cannabinoid Profile 1024x669
Pasted image 0 1
Pasted image 0
Dewd

Dewd

Keep in mind there are two cloning places in las vegas that i know of. I deal with the co-op. Just as a reference the other cloning store has a different selection but the same prices but they require you to buy 10 at a time.if you are interested in that one i'd have to look it up.
The co-op is called ditchweed farms (i stumbled upin them during my search for ruderalis).
Oh, and technically it's a donation.
But he usually has 3 sizes (when i first stumbled upon him he had all these sizes. Now he only has the newer clones and normally sells out before the next clones are ready.
Under 8 inches is 15 dollars. Over 18 is 40, and the size inbetween is 25.
I had forgotten the plants did this. Apparently the day before the mother plant of that clone had died, and most of the clones he had of it. And that's why he guaranties the plants for a week.
The mother plant probably had a disease. I would be careful getting clones from there.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

The mother plant probably had a disease. I would be careful getting clones from there.
I can't get another til one of these dies. At the legal limit.

Possibly. I don't really like clones anyway, i prefer growing from seed. Clones always seem to be a little weaker then the orginal.

And i think you are right. I should have thought of it. Then this is something i need identified then :p

20170910 162222 1
Dewd

Dewd

Not quite sure actually. The key is a little fuzzy.
Soooo i did it the other way too :p
Here's what i found out, the pics anyway. Wait. One of the pics is being weird. Gonna hafta cheat to get a copy.
So according to this chart...
Ruderalis is lacking in CBD and hemp is lacking in THC.
Hash plants and hemp plants are where you will find the most CBDs.
Kenyen plants have the most THCV. Whatever that does.
Interesting!

Dewd

Dewd

I can't get another til one of these dies. At the legal limit.

Possibly. I don't really like clones anyway, i prefer growing from seed. Clones always seem to be a little weaker then the orginal.

And i think you are right. I should have thought of it. Then this is something i need identified then :p
I bet if you post this pic on a few different threads you will find an answer

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Well, next plant is some german sativia hemp (the not federally legal hemp that has 1.5 thc :p) i think it may have a dark colored flower so going to try this next. After that i'm going to switch to just ruderalis because it's going to be winter. Or i may try a few photo plants around then.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Interesting!
Very. I'm intrested in
Interesting!
Let's see if i can remember enough of how this works.
There's two major ways to make thc (with the one also leading to THCV) . one is cbd, which is essentually a thc precursor. From cbd, it becomes thca(?i think this is where it fits in) and then thc and then cbn if you wait too long.
The alternate route is cbg to um i forget and from that to thc or thcv depending.
And theres another route too. Basically these plants want to make thc. generations with no outside the strain crossbreeding)le encouragement (and a organic breeding technique aimed at making higher thc plants) i bet most hemp varieties could prouduce as much thc as the better weed (within 3 to 5 generations

Ugh. I don't like this chrome interface. Makes errors easy to make and hard to fix.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Very. I'm intrested in

Let's see if i can remember enough of how this works.
There's two major ways to make thc (with the one also leading to THCV) . one is cbd, which is essentually a thc precursor. From cbd, it becomes thca(?i think this is where it fits in) and then thc and then cbn if you wait too long.
The alternate route is cbg to um i forget and from that to thc or thcv depending.
And theres another route too. Basically these plants want to make thc. generations with no outside the strain crossbreeding)le encouragement (and a organic breeding technique aimed at making higher thc plants) i bet most hemp varieties could prouduce as much thc as the better weed (within 3 to 5 generations

Ugh. I don't like this chrome interface. Makes errors easy to make and hard to fix.

I'm sorry but this entire post is not correct.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I will accept that since this was based on old research that didn't sound right anyway
Actually, i revise that. How thc is made i'll say it's bunk (honestly it's complicated and no one agrees on how anyway). But the mentioned breeding technique is sound and correct.

There is just too much mis information in your post to get in to so I will just leave it as...

If you say so

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

There is just too much mis information in your post to get in to so I will just leave it as...

If you say so

Well, if you wanna talk about it, i can get about 10 or 15 different websites together post the links and you tell us which one is right. I won't argue even if you tell me the fairy dust theory is right.
Well, unless you wanna argue, but if that's the case we should change threads.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well, if you wanna talk about it, i can get about 10 or 15 different websites together post the links and you tell us which one is right. I won't argue even if you tell me the fairy dust theory is right.
Well, unless you wanna argue, but if that's the case we should change threads.

It's ok. I trust my education on this. We can just agree to disagree.

Top Bottom