FresnoFarmer

Indoor babies.
IMG 20190830 210529

Outdoor babies
IMG 20190830 175515
IMG 20190830 212502

Bullettooth

Bullettooth

my first dwc. Both girls are northern lightsXbig bud autos!
That looks amazing! I’m new here and to growing but had to ask because I recently just bought a DWC 5gal 10” setup and 6” just test the metaphorical waters for a perpetual mother so I can clone some stuff I hermied once on accident and came out with about 15 seeds but I am still really proud of it and want to keep her around.. is it as hard as it looks to maintenance those buckets, pH and ppm wise, is it a lot of work compared to soil? Thanks for any input!

TheRemer

TheRemer

Got aphids on a spent male.
View attachment 900495View attachment 900496
Females on either side are untouched. Time to pull him down but the bugs are always there but only attack a weakened plant.
That's terrible. But good call. I hope it's a slow death for every one of those fuckers. On the bright side. Fuckin babies again. And home made brews for Friday night. Tough to make em just for Friday night. Ugh. W.e. happy Friday everyone. Hope all is well.

IMG 20191004 185457
IMG 20191004 185909
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
new beginnings, Happy Fuckin Friday .... Rotten Mayo Haze x Querkle x Hyper Cherry Pie , 48 hrs in a vertical CD case, gravity makes roots go South

View attachment 900836

A very noice! I've been using gravity for seed spouting lately too. I just put the wet paper towel on a plate and prop one side of the plate up a few inches. Doesnt take a lot of slope to make them grow in one direction.

Rotten mayo haze hey? I hope it's better than it sounds haha.

Srenots

Srenots

A very noice! I've been using gravity for seed spouting lately too. I just put the wet paper towel on a plate and prop one side of the plate up a few inches. Doesnt take a lot of slope to make them grow in one direction.

Rotten mayo haze hey? I hope it's better than it sounds haha.
ya, its just a name the dude gave it, not sure why....its Buddha Tahoe x Purple Haze x Querkle ....good smoke

Latest posts

Top Bottom