Almost time to clear them out to make room for the new babies
552EF2FA 2637 4479 9302 4E579EB92E16

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ultimate Cookies (LUI x GSC) - Day 59

View attachment 963915

View attachment 963916

Ah man, a buddy of mine had a cut of LUI that he got from Breeder Steve back in the day before he fled south. Deadly strain. He had that and shiskaberry and that shiskaberry is probably still some of the best smoke I've ever had in my life. I wish those dudes would come back lol..

The strains are still out there, but fuk do you gotta know someone. And I dont know anyone that has that SB anymore.
But damn i wish i did.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Ah man, a buddy of mine had a cut of LUI that he got from Breeder Steve back in the day before he fled south. Deadly strain. He had that and shiskaberry and that shiskaberry is probably still some of the best smoke I've ever had in my life. I wish those dudes would come back lol..

The strains are still out there, but fuk do you gotta know someone. And I dont know anyone that has that SB anymore.
But damn i wish i did.

Don't hate the playa hate the game lol. These are the last of the orig F1's from Steve. Just havent popped them cause he said to make sure to f2 em. Just havent had room for males. Seed runs take enough veg space as it is atm with females. Man would love to find that old Shiska again. God I miss that one.

IMG 20200419 212935

Top Bottom