Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dewd

Dewd

Ahaha Mann, that shits halarious. When my girl reveged the crystal lieaves turned into fans. Fuckin fans crystals loooked like glass. Still good smoke. I have a question, what do I do about crazy smell coming on now. I forgot how bad one smells, fine yesterday, but now my Hindu kicking in the skunky, before it was sweet, cheesy, n now it's like a skunk farted.
I don't think you can get rid of thell smell completely inside the room. But a scrubber helps a lot.
If you want to stop the smell from around the outside of the building that takes negitive air pressure inside the building.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Just a mimic of a pro-mix but i mix my own together.
Big learning curve fir me wizh sensitive 120 day flowering ladies

Dewd

Dewd

One bud on my white widow almost ready for harvest
Beautiful james. Do you have more pics. I'm no expert but it doesn't look close to me. Of course I can't tell if trichs are cloudy clear or amber. Are you getting cloudy or amber trichs yet? Looks yummy!

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Hey fellow farmers...

As some of you know, yesterday i planted a few seeds that popped... What you don't know is....
One of the AK-47's didn't pop but boy was she a big seed... Close to double the size of any of my 100+ seeds i have...
I didn't have any soil left for a cup for her... so seeing as i wasn't going to use her... i carefully bit open her shell... removed it just to see how big she was... i know i know... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING WESLEY!!! (yes my name is Wesley lol)
i placed her back in the carton roll and within 24hours she has out sprouted all of the other seeds that were already sprouted yesterday...

Is this a thing that people do?
Seeing as i have so many seeds... i am going to test something out and take the shells off 3 more seeds and see how long they take to root out... but will soak them first for roughly 5 hours to make them softer and easier to "peel"

Check how she grew... and i mean she didn't even have a tap root yet... all the others did... only this one was solid... I mean...
It took some force to open her shell...

20170727 182436

20170727 182451

20170727 182459

Was quite amazed to a ball yesterday... and within 24hours she turned into that...

Dewd

Dewd

Just a mimic of a pro-mix but i mix my own together.
Big learning curve fir me wizh sensitive 120 day flowering ladies
OK cool. I thought I saw wood chips or something. Maybe just a mulch. 120 days. Wow! I'm interested is seeing pics as they mature.

Dewd

Dewd

Hey fellow farmers...

As some of you know, yesterday i planted a few seeds that popped... What you don't know is....
One of the AK-47's didn't pop but boy was she a big seed... Close to double the size of any of my 100+ seeds i have...
I didn't have any soil left for a cup for her... so seeing as i wasn't going to use her... i carefully bit open her shell... removed it just to see how big she was... i know i know... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING WESLEY!!! (yes my name is Wesley lol)
i placed her back in the carton roll and within 24hours she has out sprouted all of the other seeds that were already sprouted yesterday...

Is this a thing that people do?
Seeing as i have so many seeds... i am going to test something out and take the shells off 3 more seeds and see how long they take to root out... but will soak them first for roughly 5 hours to make them softer and easier to "peel"

Check how she grew... and i mean she didn't even have a tap root yet... all the others did... only this one was solid... I mean...
It took some force to open her shell...

View attachment 724063
View attachment 724064
View attachment 724065

Was quite amazed to a ball yesterday... and within 24hours she turned into that...
Wow! Sitting here amazed. Never heard of biting off a seed shell. What the hell were you thinking wesley? Lol glad it worked. Smh lol

Jamescoleman

Jamescoleman

Beautiful james. Do you have more pics. I'm no expert but it doesn't look close to me. Of course I can't tell if trichs are cloudy clear or amber. Are you getting cloudy or amber trichs yet? Looks yummy!
They are clear just don't want to over strain them as I forced them to flower at only 60 days old.

Top Bottom