Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

it looks like the other clone of 'pfx' is doing the same thing. it will be interesting to see what happens with my next set of clones from them. it could be genetic, and that would make identifying the cut easy, if i was to keep it. time will tell all.

like gg4 and its twisted finger.

bowl up.
Make sure you show everyone.

Wow, the fire hemp has seeds. Yay! I might see if one is done and try to pop it, just to get the auto plant. They feel done. Well one does. But i'll wait a little bit

1504658508346 992924378
Last edited:
TheRemer

TheRemer

Veg tent full of different strains and crosses. Also 2 cuttings of the larger plant in red cups to the side hopefully rooting. They are CH9 Vintage 2006 and are a true 7-8 week flowering plant. Even had female preflowers before 30 days from seed.
View attachment 737463

Here are the critical mass and white Widow test plants and the 2 Aroma x Blue Lemon Thai plants I was gifted seeds to grow.
View attachment 737464

And here is an almost done bud on the OG Kush x Trainwreck. I had some trouble with her. Turned out my well water ppm's had dropped below sufficient calcium and magnesium with no rain lately.

I am watching it to see if it goes back up with the late summer rains.

Really OG leaning she is. Smells like lemons and fuel and earth.
View attachment 737465
Thats looking killer bro. The trics on that bitch are lookin fine.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

My fire hemp had a little problem with some bug eating it's leaves so i applied some cayenne pepper to it's leaves. Oddball hasn't had an obvious bug problem but i went ahead and sprinkled him again.

I think it's locusts but it could be any number of bugs. The pepper should take care of it (for anyone wondering, it's a cooking spice. Basically it's ground up red hot peppers. I use whatever we happen to have.)

Oh the junk isn't actually junk. I use the two cups for mixing fertilizer and the water bottle has a 3% alcohol mix for killing mold (the catnip sometimes has that problem, plus i sometimes get mushrooms growing (the bad kind.))

20170906 084221
20170906 084240
20170906 084324
Last edited:
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I opened the jar of leaves to see what was going on. The first scent was an overpowering chocolate scent that quickly faded to the background. There were alot of scents, but two jumped out at me. One was something that the only way i can describe it as is blue. The other was. Not sure, maybe the cut grass smell people talk about? But it dosen't smell like the cut grass smell i am used to. Whatever the smell is I haven't smoked it before. Guess this seed had a lot happen to it since it came from that bag i bought.

TheRemer

TheRemer

S
I opened the jar of leaves to see what was going on. The first scent was an overpowering chocolate scent that quickly faded to the background. There were alot of scents, but two jumped out at me. One was something that the only way i can describe it as is blue. The other was. Not sure, maybe the cut grass smell people talk about? But it dosen't smell like the cut grass smell i am used to. Whatever the smell is I haven't smoked it before. Guess this seed had a lot happen to it since it came from that bag i bought.
Sounds like an intresting blend.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

S

Sounds like an intresting blend.

Sure does. Gonna smoke some male flowers later :p when i get the f1 generation going i am going to have a little smoke party with "identify the weed" to see if this is anything that i am just missing.

Btw, how did you know my name starts with s? (Just kidding. I got that. But my name does start with an s)

Last edited:
TheRemer

TheRemer

Sure does. Gonna smoke some male flowers later :p when i get the f1 generation going i am going to have a little smoke party with "identify the weed" to see if this is anything that i am just missing.

Btw, how did you know my name starts with s? (Just kidding. I got that. But my name does start with an s)
That sounds like a fun party. Yeah. I just cut down my Black Indica. After she drys ima germ the seeds along side the hindus seeds. See how it goes.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

On my first grow... one of my plants had seeds as well, but only found 4 seeds... Kinda weird with no male parts or any males that i know of near by...
Came from that purple Cali-O i have as my PF pic.

The nanners hide in between the calyx and had to be there weeks earlier and already died off if you have viable seeds.

No pollen. No seeds.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I just harvested a sour diesel and a critical mass x BLT that both got some nanners but it was my fault I let them get quite nutrient stressed when I was finally hot in my room at the peak of the summer.

Both have some seedy lower buds. Found about 20 on each plant.

Problem is I don't know which plant pollinated which or just self polenated.

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

The nanners hide in between the calyx and had to be there weeks earlier and already died off if you have viable seeds.

No pollen. No seeds.
Not sure that's how it happened.
But however it did happen, wonder what the breed would be as the mother was a Cali-O and she was outside with 1x cali-o and 1x WW females... none of the others had an seeds at all only the one purple cali-o...

I did have a hermie in the garden but i culled it weeks before, might have spilled some pollen or something when i was carrying him away.... S/He was a purple Cali-O as well but i culled it as soon as i saw a male part...

Oh well... still have those seeds... Will plant it sometime in the future and see what it brings...

Q

QLDerflorist

G'day guys im a newbie here, just sharing my Auto chocolate skunk (00 seeds) 74 days old in the 40cm hight range, stated in june and probably done next week n half, Aussie (Qld) climate, so yer cheers for letting me share too bad i can't share the smell it's like cottes tropical cordial drink lol cheers guys edit: it's outdoor of course and im simple when i grow

20170830 123238
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not sure that's how it happened.
But however it did happen, wonder what the breed would be as the mother was a Cali-O and she was outside with 1x cali-o and 1x WW females... none of the others had an seeds at all only the one purple cali-o...

I did have a hermie in the garden but i culled it weeks before, might have spilled some pollen or something when i was carrying him away.... S/He was a purple Cali-O as well but i culled it as soon as i saw a male part...

Oh well... still have those seeds... Will plant it sometime in the future and see what it brings...

Sounds like you have answered your own question. The hermie weeks before may have pollinated the other plant.

That makes sense. Seeds take weeks to mature.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

That sounds like a fun party. Yeah. I just cut down my Black Indica. After she drys ima germ the seeds along side the hindus seeds. See how it goes.
Do you know who the male was?

G'day guys im a newbie here, just sharing my Auto chocolate skunk (00 seeds) 74 days old in the 40cm hight range, stated in june and probably done next week n half, Aussie (Qld) climate, so yer cheers for letting me share too bad i can't share the smell it's like cottes tropical cordial drink lol cheers guys edit: it's outdoor of course and im simple when i grow

Wow on that picture. You're or used to be a professional photographer? That picture looks like something you'd see in a gardening magazine. Perfect staging and the positive and negative space is balanced wonderfully.
Love the look of the auto chocolate. I was thinking of picking one up. Looks like an excellent grower.

Welcome. Most of us in this thread seem to like looking at weed pics :p

Last edited:
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Do you know who the male was?

Wow on that picture. You're or used to be a professional photographer? That picture looks like something you'd see in a gardening magazine. Perfect staging and the positive and negative space is balanced wonderfully.
Welcome. Most of us in this thread seem to like looking at weed pics :p
I forgot to ask, it's too early?
What is that plant on the left with the pink flower? I had a plant that looked similer in shape and leaf size and shape that's been growing like a(and as a) weed for years in the house i recently moved out of.

Q

QLDerflorist

I forgot to ask, it's too early?
What is that plant on the left with the pink flower? I had a plant that looked similer in shape and leaf size and shape that's been growing like a(and as a) weed for years in the house i recently moved out of.
Cheers mate, nah i just love taking photos of my plant hahahaha, i make sure it's in high quality so i can look at it and wait for the day, and that plant on the left mate is a Myosotis im pretty sure.

Top Bottom