Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Hey fellow farmers...

Ok so i decided to post an update...
Here are the pictures... (Very hot here today for first week of Spring)
The picture of the cola i always take the picture of:
20170907 155046

The rest of her:
20170907 155154

20170907 155158

Top bit:
20170907 155130

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Wow, today will eventually be a busy day. My ruderalis are finally almost here (supposedly. While i have an assurance they went out tuesday, i have no tracking number )
But regardless, tomorrow is the day. The storm that signals the end of the hot season and when all the desert auto's pop. No more 100+ degree days. Tomorrow it's 90 and stormy and nothing above 98 for at least 7 days. It's time for the clones to go out. 2 of them for sure will be fine. One may be fine, and one i don't know if i want to put her out. It might shock her out of her funk and get her to grow, or might kill her. Her i might just put in a larger pot and try to get her growing inside. I'm just not sure what way to go. Suggestions?

20170907 104144
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Next plant in to 12/12 is a CH9 Vintage 2006.

It is a fast flowering hybrid with some California ch9 hybrid and a cubed pollen mix of old sensei seed stock from the 90's.

Hash plant, power plant and jack Herrer are in there and we suspect the ch9 original breeding plant is part original Yumbolt from Mendocino.

I only got this one seed to germinate from an old pack. So I took cuttings.
IMG 6672

And here is the flower room last night.

IMG 6674

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Cheers mate, nah i just love taking photos of my plant hahahaha, i make sure it's in high quality so i can look at it and wait for the day, and that plant on the left mate is a Myosotis im pretty sure.

You should try to sell some. That picture is perfect for cracked.com, you should get 2 other pics together and apply. You might get super lucky and they send you on assignment. I can go get the website info if you are interested.

Ok, i got another question for you. Have you ever seen australian bastard cannabis? It's that weird tiny plant that looks like sun hemp. I have heard it's not real so i figured i'd ask someone who would know. (Assuming it is real, how common is it?)

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Wow, today will eventually be a busy day. My ruderalis are finally almost here (supposedly. While i have an assurance they went out tuesday, i have no tracking number )
But regardless, tomorrow is the day. The storm that signals the end of the hot season and when all the desert auto's pop. No more 100+ degree days. Tomorrow it's 90 and stormy and nothing above 98 for at least 7 days. It's time for the clones to go out. 2 of them for sure will be fine. One may be fine, and one i don't know if i want to put her out. It might shock her out of her funk and get her to grow, or might kill her. Her i might just put in a larger pot and try to get her growing inside. I'm just not sure what way to go. Suggestions?

I added a little more fertilizer to the mix (creeping in at twice of last time) and i added some root booster (about 3%, i'll increase to 6% if theres no adverse signs(that's stuff that'll burn leaves off ))
And the google weather screenshoot i almost forgot.

Capture 2017 09 07 13 25 26
Last edited:
TheRemer

TheRemer

G'day guys im a newbie here, just sharing my Auto chocolate skunk (00 seeds) 74 days old in the 40cm hight range, stated in june and probably done next week n half, Aussie (Qld) climate, so yer cheers for letting me share too bad i can't share the smell it's like cottes tropical cordial drink lol cheers guys edit: it's outdoor of course and im simple when i grow
Very nice bro. Shes gonna fill out nice.

Q

QLDerflorist

Cheers for the replies guys, just glad that it's got good views and sorry im not as active, I'll try to be on and like everyone photos (cause any photo is good haha) but for that basted mull man yer I've never seen it, my dad has seen duckfoot and mullumbimby madness so I'll see if his seen it and as for my photos, shit bruzz cheers for the love on my photo i will go check out that site, on ya guys chill n friendly community here aye.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I added a little more fertilizer to the mix (creeping in at twice of last time) and i added some root booster (about 3%, i'll increase to 6% if theres no adverse signs(that's stuff that'll burn leaves off ))
And the google weather screenshoot i almost forgot.
All the clones were pretty much fine with the root boosting fertilizer except the pineapple haze. She got a little singed, but she started growing again. In about half an hour gonna move them out, unless tomorrows high jumped to 100

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Good morning fellow farmers...

So last night my fan wire broke, i fixed it in the end, but before i did that... I kinda pushed a star screw driver into my right hand. Was trying to push the plug out with the screw driver that holds the cable... when it pushed through... the screw driver carried on into the middle of my hand... (would upload a picture but my hand is not a plant and no one wants to see that)
Luckily I'm a Lefty!!!

This morning its feeling so much better... i almost cried last night from that pain... lmao...

But onto the reason we are all here... Pictures of our babies...

You all have amazing plants... Glad to see new comers posting their grows here 2... great work all of you...
My lights go on in about 45 minutes for my plants... so will snap and share soon...

Happy growing all.

Top Bottom