Post Yo Babies.

• Thread starter TheRemer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Oddball pot brownies.
Wow, alot stronger then i thought. Very mind high. Like very. Very very.
I swear i only ate one.
They are quite good though. And strong. I got a new plan, gonna make a batch of pot brownies every few weeks while oddball is still around.
And maybe the next male too.

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

Good morning fellow farmers...

Haven't posted in a few days as i was a bit heart sore... All my plants fell off the platform i had (still have) them on...
My neighbour has a light he decided to put on at nights... Shining over my plants... but that is sorted now...
Anyway, so i moved them all at once instead of 1 and a time... and they all fell and some came out their pots/soil...

They were perfect by the morning except for the WR... her one branch snapped off during her fall...
The one that vacated her soil, she is doing great 2... but wow my heart sunk fast as it all happened...

Now some have dirt on them... tiny specs here and there but i do take about an hour every morning to take off what i can...

Here is my main girl: (24k)
20170920 071434

20170920 071440

20170920 073923

20170920 074002

Here is the Northern Lights: (my 4star)
20170920 074038

Here are the 2 AK's:
20170920 074045

20170920 074108

Here is the White Rhino:
20170920 074115

as you see her right branch is missing...
20170920 074145

anyway... won't let that happen again ever...

That's it from my side... enjoy your day/night...

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I couldn't get these to post. Last night, hopefully today is better.

First, the fire hemp. Looks like i should have a few seeds soon. I trimed all the leaves that had been partially eaten (except one or two of the big fan leaves that weren't that bad. And it got about a foot taller. I'm going to try this one again, but this time over the summer and no modifications. Well, one won't have any anyway. And i noticed that the locusts leave the flower and seed areas alone. So i'm fairly sure the two stresses together with genetics pushed Together helped the plant to make enough thc to protect the seeds. Somehow i doubt it's very high on the thc scale.

That second is the new york city diesel. And last are the two rudy's. At least i think they are both rudy's.
And the one with the weird leaves is the pink kush

And at least one of the german hemp seeds sprouted (interesting species. Back in the day when ships carried barrels of hemp seeds german hemp was one of the strains they carried (they made replacement sails and rope). If i remember correctly german hemp was the one with the black tops.

20170919 183026
20170919 124022
20170919 183050
20170919 183059
Last edited:
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I couldn't get these to post. Last night, hopefully today is better.

First, the fire hemp. Looks like i should have a few seeds soon. I trimed all the leaves that had been partially eaten (except one or two of the big fan leaves that weren't that bad. And it got about a foot taller. I'm going to try this one again, but this time over the summer and no modifications. Well, one won't have any anyway. And i noticed that the locusts leave the flower and seed areas alone. So i'm fairly sure the two stresses together with genetics pushed Together helped the plant to make enough thc to protect the seeds. Somehow i doubt it's very high on the thc scale.

That second is the new york city diesel. And last are the two rudy's. At least i think they are both rudy's.
And the one with the weird leaves is the pink kush

And at least one of the german hemp seeds sprouted (interesting species. Back in the day when ships carried barrels of hemp seeds german hemp was one of the strains they carried (they made replacement sails and rope). If i remember correctly german hemp was the one with the black tops.
Hmm, how odd. I guess it's way too early for seeds. I picked the two biggest pods on that branch and opened them. Nothing.
Odd cause i think that's the branch that first started doing that.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Id wait till the end of the plants life cycle to harvest thr seeds. The more mature the more viable.
I know. I got anxious and wanted two just for immediate breeding.
Oh well, besides it looks like the male may be around a long time. (I'm hoping he eventually calms down enough that female flower might form :p)

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

We had a horrible windstorm today and it knocked the fire hemp plant and the panama red plant over. Not out of their pots, just over. The fire hemp is going to need to be poled before i let her go back outside. The panama red got tilted all the way over and her little side branch has decided it's the main stem. I kind of like it, but i may need to pole this one too for a while.

Sooo basically everything except oddball (the male) and the two rudy's came in. The rudy's loved it, barely moved. Oddball while he didn't move, his leaves sure did. I think i need to check him in the morning (and a quick are you still there check)

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Everyone this morning (i put all but the fire hemp outside. )
That's not the correct cone for that pot and i didn't get the big good ones in time from my parents house (also lost 4 big pots. I can grab the big planter near the end though.)
And that prop is super ugly.

20170922 064059
20170922 064031
20170922 064022
20170922 063942
20170922 063929
20170922 063910
20170922 063900
20170922 063840
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Everyone this morning (i put all but the fire hemp outside. )
That's not the correct cone for that pot and i didn't get the big good ones in time from my parents house (also lost 4 big pots. I can grab the big planter near the end though.)
And that prop is super ugly.
Honestly i'm surprised it looks as good as it does. I wasn't expecting high winds and had been giving a lot of water. The fire hemp had gotten way too much and i had planned to let her soil dry some. In addition to that around the area of the bend was where the wind had bent it last time the opposite way. And it looks like locusts were eating at the trunk. Fun fun

TheRemer

TheRemer

Honestly i'm surprised it looks as good as it does. I wasn't expecting high winds and had been giving a lot of water. The fire hemp had gotten way too much and i had planned to let her soil dry some. In addition to that around the area of the bend was where the wind had bent it last time the opposite way. And it looks like locusts were eating at the trunk. Fun fun
They look happy yo. What ever your doing keep on keepin on.

Top Bottom