Post your funniest dog pics ~

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
morning all,
new here to the farm and even newer to this great thread. here is BBF Pam, she's actually named after Pam from Archer, but the wife likes to dress her up as pamela anderson. hope you guys and gals all have a kick ass day!!

IMG 8888
IMG 9754
Srenots

Srenots

morning all,
new here to the farm and even newer to this great thread. here is BBF Pam, she's actually named after Pam from Archer, but the wife likes to dress her up as pamela anderson. hope you guys and gals all have a kick ass day!!
lol cool

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
@Srenots thank you i love her bunches ! she came along in my life when i really needed a friend, she knows and adores me and my weird habits and moods so, i spoil her madly. she just finished her breakfast of eggs, ham and cheese along with some pricy petsmart stuff mixed in for good measure. she eats better than i do!!
OG

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

@Srenots thank you i love her bunches ! she came along in my life when i really needed a friend, she knows and adores me and my weird habits and moods so, i spoil her madly. she just finished her breakfast of eggs, ham and cheese along with some pricy petsmart stuff mixed in for good measure. she eats better than i do!!
OG
There's something seriously wrong with you. I like that!šŸ˜

Latest posts

Top Bottom