Post your Organic Soil Mix

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

Tricontinal - Kelp, alalfa meal, enzymes' and humic acid = organic plant growth stimulator. also Massive Bloom (Green Planets' flagship product

legitness

legitness

I think this should work although it may take some tweaking to get your pH in range. I also think you will have a hard time growing beans/peas in Nitrogen rich soil but it can work. Are you unable to buy peat or do you not want to use it? You also may run into problems with calcium unless you get some gypsum or another source. Not seeing enough in your mix.
It’s a compost based of sheeps wool and poo as it’s laced down for bedding then composted bracken and comfrey all which are ca high already so I wondered if I’d need it based if that fact
The ph of it is 6.5 and hold enough for a year of tomato food naturally

I didn’t go for peat this round cause it has no nutritional value except it’s very airated for drainage when adding to ewc but being that the wool bracken is like a sponge more so than peat I didn’t see a need to add any peat and as it will drop the ph and the compost and ewc is 6.5 already do o really need to drop the ph of the soil to add lime to raise it again just for ca which I should already have an Abu dance of ?
Again I am guessing by my own research on the compost here I have used it for years on autos and tomato’s and anything in the garden it is amazing
I am here to learn

(I used coots before and till5 I hit sodium and ca problems in that ca was 12000 in my soil toxicly )

So I’m looking to make my own as coots is all based off his worm cast anyway the cow shit adds diversity and ca again and then worm shit ?

legitness

legitness

It’s a compost based of sheeps wool and poo as it’s laced down for bedding then composted bracken and comfrey all which are ca high already so I wondered if I’d need it based if that fact
The ph of it is 6.5 and hold enough for a year of tomato food naturally

I didn’t go for peat this round cause it has no nutritional value except it’s very airated for drainage when adding to ewc but being that the wool bracken is like a sponge more so than peat I didn’t see a need to add any peat and as it will drop the ph and the compost and ewc is 6.5 already do o really need to drop the ph of the soil to add lime to raise it again just for ca which I should already have an Abu dance of ?
Again I am guessing by my own research on the compost here I have used it for years on autos and tomato’s and anything in the garden it is amazing
I am here to learn

(I used coots before and till5 I hit sodium and ca problems in that ca was 12000 in my soil toxicly )

So I’m looking to make my own as coots is all based off his worm cast anyway the cow shit adds diversity and ca again and then worm shit ?
Blossom end rot occurs when there’s a lack of calcium and appears at the bottom of the tomato as a blackened spot.

When flowers begin to form, feed plants weekly with a liquid tomato feed. If you are growing them in Dalefoot’s Wool Compost for Tomatoes no feed is needed

ECAC5036 D274 4915 B507 2D9ADEF03BD8
W

WookyWooky

Lol! Thanks. Not sure what makes it so obvious I don't run an organic setup. Actually, I run a certified "clean green" garden. It's the closest certification a cannabis grower can get to "organic" in the state of California. Since cannabis has not been approved by the FDA, technically none of it is "organic" nor can it be. I'd be happy to send you a list of the nutrients and processes I use . Everything I grow is lab tested and sold in legal dispensaries. All of my ashes burn white ;)
Hey Wonder Dawg!! Your babies look amazing!!! I’d be super interested in studying your methods and nutrients. Would you be willing to share? Thanks!!

legitness

legitness

Ewc
Lava
Peat at 1:1:1

bran 1 cup cu f
Malt wheat 1c
Alfalfa 1/4
Microbes and 1cup kelp per 12 cu f not a typo

Rockdust 2cu f
Gypsum 1 c
Oyster 1/4

Wool compost and comfrey

Mix up worms in bam

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

base for seedling.
coco coir/peat, hydrorokz, generic ''for'' cannabis potting soil mix, worm castings, biochar, humus, black soldier fly frass, epson salts, rock dust, potassium sulphate

soil amendments for veg into flower excluding liquid nutrients carbon and trace amounts of microelements and phytochemicals. elemental blend consisting of.
alfalfa meal, aloe meal, basalt rock dust, ciochar , cannakashi, calcitic lime, copper powder, diatomaceous earth, dolomite lime, fulvic acid, black soldier fly frass, seabird guano, gypsum, humic acid, kelp meal, malted barley, manganese oxide, montmorillonite clay, soft rock phosphate, zeolite.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom