Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerdave

flowerdave

Mornin everyone! Good day for some homemade buttermilk pancakes and maple syrup.
Me Too with raspberry syrup!

Pancakes

Blastfact

Blastfact

New water service going in on a cool, extremely windy Sunday morning. Had the rest of the Shack replumbed a few months back. If this does not fix the low volume issue I'm going to climb so far up the city's ass some will be in the hospital and I will be in jail.

IMG 9762

Blastfact

Blastfact

New water service going in on a cool, extremely windy Sunday morning. Had the rest of the Shack replumbed a few months back. If this does not fix the low volume issue I'm going to climb so far up the city's ass some will be in the hospital and I will be in jail.

View attachment 1320351

All new pipe from the meter, new pipe under the house, new fixtures,,,,,, all new and the water pressure and volume still sucks ass. This town and the state of Oklahoma sucks. Time to go to the City's useless Water Dept. and claim flesh and blood. Already called a bail bondsman. Going to need there services. I have nothing left for god damn retarded Okies.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

lol i bet. we may not have been in championship game but both teams had a good year. i just wish we could have played a better second half in the game.
At least you guys showed up, we were cocky and arrogant and I knew instantly we were in trouble..
What I wanted was a rematch with us beating osu twice in one year and for the national championship!!
Oh well..

Blastfact

Blastfact

Thought it best to let the wife take a swing at the useless POS Okie City Water Dept. So I went for a ride. Low and behold the little butt plug in the muffler started rattling. Screw was tight,,,, great! So I took the lone screw out and literly pulled the baffle out with two finger tips. One bad move and the darn baffle would have fallen into the muffler. Little bity tiny butt plug, only about 2.5" long,,,, maybe 3" max. Can't tell it was doing anything but rattling. https://youtube.com/shorts/-IwuPNftRig

7munkee

7munkee

Whoa!! I pay $3 for a square bale of straight alfalfa hay for my rabbits. In the store, a 9 pound box of alfalfa is 26 dollars....
I pay $29 for a 9 lb bag of alfalfa for my caveys from the local Mennonites store. Yet they charge me $5 for 20lb of barley, Alfalfa feeds my caveys and the barley feeds my cannabis plants.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I pay $29 for a 9 lb bag of alfalfa for my caveys from the local Mennonites store. Yet they charge me $5 for 20lb of barley, Alfalfa feeds my caveys and the barley feeds my cannabis plants.
I cant really say what i should be paying because i get it from a local farmer i worked for all throughout middle/high school. So i feel he gives me a very very good deal.

Top Bottom