Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Don’t like carp. To oily. It’s like catching an anchor! 😝

Corn works on trout and salmon sometimes too. Best when the river has mucky water.
I absolutely love carp fishing here in se Michigan. As kids we used to skip school and fish for carp. At the end of the day your arms were sore🤣

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Trout fishing is my favorite fishing. Really wanna buy a fly rod soon too. Ive never done it but ive been thinking about hitting the tributaries in the ADKs this spring for trout and salmon.
It’s easy 2-11-3, arm positions. 😝
Used to tie my own flies.

To many trees and overhanging cedar where I go. Small red/white devil spoons used to work great on 4lbs to 8lbs mono. Been a long time. No trout at the cottage.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

It’s easy 2-11-3, arm positions. 😝
Used to tie my own flies.

To many trees and overhanging cedar where I go. Small red/white devil spoons used to work great on 4lbs to 8lbs mono. Been a long time. No trout at the cottage.
Ive got prolly 300 of my own flies i made when i was younger hanging out with my grandfather in the basement at his house. I just never got around to buying a fly rod to use any of them.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Pcp slug gun is better under 200yards because they're about as loud as a mouse fart 😜 heck I have been 35yards away and I got 2.
Sometimes they pop up after the first shot. Or you can whistle to make them look. 🤣

We mostly do it from 100y-200y from hill/slope top. Can’t get to close as they are big, old, and smart. Let’s my tired eye use the scope at my leisure.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Sometimes they pop up after the first shot. Or you can whistle to make them look. 🤣

We mostly do it from 100y-200y from hill/slope top. Can’t get to close as they are big, old, and smart. Let’s my tired eye use the scope at my leisure.
Oh they're smarter than people think. If they smell you up wind they won't pop a head up at all. I got lucky 1 day I was in the garage smoking and I stepped out the side door to see a ground hog climbing my garden fence 😳 I only had my fire pit poker😬 I was able to hit him once and the chase was on lol 😆 I finally got him under the deck where my son shot him 😆 I wish I had a camera back there then. That had to be the funniest thing I have ever done.

Screenshot 20230317 095357 Gallery
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Oh they're smarter than people think. If they smell you up wind they won't pop a head up at all. I got lucky 1 day I was in the garage smoking and I stepped out the side door to see a ground hog climbing my garden fence 😳 I only had my fire pit poker😬 I was able to hit him once and the chase was on lol 😆 I finally got him under the deck where my son shot him 😆 I wish I had a camera back there then. That had to be the funniest thing I have ever done.

They also remember who’s a threat. But god do they stink!

I hear they are good eating but no thanks. Maybe after the zombie apocalypse. 😜

S

Stonemason7767

I absolutely love carp fishing here in se Michigan. As kids we used to skip school and fish for carp. At the end of the day your arms were sore🤣
I'm from bronson.proubly not far from you.whats is up with the blue lab on your page.do you do natural farming.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Yep. You guys are supposed to have realy good mushroom hunting in Wisconsin.
Catfish

i usually make a huge plate of breaded catfish nuggets for me and my oldest.

Somewhere around Evansville Indiana
View attachment 1341437
before when i was based out of Kentucky i had a service and repair store in Evansville. right next to some fancy donut place. strange city. much larger than i had expected for literally in the middle of nowhere.

Top Bottom