Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Amen to that! $50 insoles at the running store got me back on my feet. A bargain at twice the price, but I wish I hadn’t injured myself in the first place.
I feel you pain I broke my big toe last November. It took 3months for me to be able to walk 2miles😬 I am just getting back to normal.
And let's just say I lifted the lid of the trash can I had a small bag of trash I shot.like a basketball. I took a step back I forgot I unhooked the hose reel. Needless to say I went backwards flipped over slamming my left foot on the porch. It happened so fast 🤣🤣

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I feel you pain I broke my big toe last November. It took 3months for me to be able to walk 2miles😬 I am just getting back to normal.
And let's just say I lifted the lid of the trash can I had a small bag of trash I shot.like a basketball. I took a step back I forgot I unhooked the hose reel. Needless to say I went backwards flipped over slamming my left foot on the porch. It happened so fast 🤣🤣
Me too. 2021 Took over a year of working it to get full use without pain. Still stretch all toes from habit now time to time. 🤣

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Some random ass store in Conway New Hampshire, wasnt looking for anything particular. Actually left with a bottle of wine🤣
A private campground near Conway refused to rent a tent spot to my brother and I, based on our appearance. The woman scolded us, saying she runs a family campground and she can't have us bringing back women at all hours of the night. There was no convincing her that we wouldn't. This was 1984.

And now they're selling multiple varieties of weener cleaner in some random store? That woman is probably turning over in her grave.

Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

IMG 5035

I was amused by this sign's two-pronged approach to keeping people the hell away. Threaten 'em with the law first. If that doesn't work, threaten them with a nasty rash.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
A private campground near Conway refused to rent a tent spot to my brother and I, based on our appearance. The woman scolded us, saying she runs a family campground and she can't have us bringing back women at all hours of the night. There was no convincing her that we wouldn't. This was 1984.

And now they're selling multiple varieties of weener cleaner in some random store? That woman is probably turning over in her grave.
Would like to see pictures of you and your brother in 1984. Could be, we wouldn’t blame her!😁

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Would like to see pictures of you and your brother in 1984. Could be, we wouldn’t blame her!😁
We looked exactly like the type who would find women with low enough self esteem that they'd "go home" with a guy to a tent.

In all fairness, we did just come out of the mountains after a 3-night backpack through the Presidential Range, so there was the unshaven look, the unwashed look and the unwashed smell. You know, the kind of guys women go crazy for.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I really like how they look today after another defoliation, removed 32 leaves so far that's 4 leaves per plant to give better light exposure to some lower branches.

Currently in their last two weeks of stretch, building up the main colas, really promising as lot of secondary branches made it to canopy level.

View attachment 1347288
You might have too much time in ur hands if …. Ur counting leaves ! Lol -

Just messin with ya friend - more like I’m jealous you got that time

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

My son and I came upon this misspelled sign on a bike trail by a lagoon at Hilton Head. Seems to be an unnecessary warning….😳
View attachment 1347617
When I lived in SC, tourists had to be constantly reminded not to feed them.

In my days working for their Dept. of Natural Resources, some Darwin Award wannabe "fed" them by noodling for catfish in Lake Santee and lost an arm.

It was pretty dramatic. The guy came staggering out of the lake onto a beach in a daze, blood spurting every which way, in the middle of a large family reunion picnic. I guess that one went down in family history as memorable.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

In my days working for their Dept. of Natural Resources, some Darwin Award wannabe "fed" them by noodling for catfish in Lake Santee and lost an arm.

It was pretty dramatic. The guy came staggering out of the lake onto a beach in a daze, blood spurting every which way, in the middle of a large family reunion picnic. I guess that one went down in family history as memorable.
The "darwin award wannabe" made me lose it man. 🤣
Its just so on point with the mentality of people today.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
decided to say fuckit and put the summer wheels on. not quite consistently warm enough for em but when i'm normally driving it's definitely too hot for the blizzaks. had to max out the camber on the camber plates up front to make sure the tires would fit. gonna have to drop to 235s from the 245s that are on there now since there's still some rubbing at full lock on both sides.

but once that's done i'll likely be able to squeeze another 1/2" drop out of the coilovers and get the camber dialed in better for an almost perfect stance. right now it's running 3 degrees on all four corners, would like to get that to about 2.5 to 2.8 for the performance sake. the silvers suspension coil overs are the cats elbows, though, in case anyone's shopping for suspension! highly recommend, not endorsed, just my opinion and experience with em after a bit over 1k miles.

PXL 20230404 231047531

Mothman

Mothman

I just blew gin and tonic out of my nose! Terrible thing to happen, but yeah. One for the books.

Mothman

Mothman

I feel YOUR pain! 2 wks ago or so, I was dumping trash into our can, slightly lost my balance, and stepped backward, completely forgetting until one moment later that I had put a steel mesh trash can right behind me. Yep. Foot went into the *conical* trash can toes first. And I’m still off balance because control surfaces are now 50% inop. You know how this turns out….

Top Bottom