Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

exactly so get growing..
i’ve grown outdoors off and on for 38 yrs.. the only time i got caught was by my dad.. haha..
When i was a teen i used to take my seeds and plant them in my mom's garden.. without fail she would pull them everytime.. she never said anything. I think she thought she was pulling regular weeds lol

Probably should have been a bit more secretive, and a lot smarter...

coolslayer

coolslayer

theres some sort of new proposal being put forth at the moment. I think its just a matter of time and getting the right sympathetic government elected. Im sure they realise that half the country smokes weed anyway and theres quite a lot of growers around they just keep pretty quiet about it obviously. just sit out the front of a hydroponics store on a weekend and watch the traffic.
I can tell ya right now theyre not growing bloody tomatoes
Agreed.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Last time I had a gun to my head by a cop, was over 25 plants, all a week old or two...

The year was 1992.

I went to a bar, got drunk, told like 50 people in the bar, how to grow and how easy it was, unfortunately there were 2 undercover cops there that heard the part where I said "yeh I always got some going"........

So, this was the funny part.... IN fact, the entire story is funny as hell.......

Opened the door a crack with the chain on it... and then see the gun in my face, try to close the door, but immediately hear "SEARCH WARRANT!" and then I am tackled onto the kitchen floor and cuffed....

In the middle of the search cop is asking me "Just tell us who you get your stuff from".... LOL!!!!

Anyway, $700 got me a lawyer, he says to me "you're lucky you got me, I play golf with the DA at least once a week"....

I go to court, lawyers there, we sit there for HOURS.... He goes "Be right back..." He goes into the back room, comes out...

Sits down with a smile on his face and looks at me with a nod....

Another 2 hours goes by... Judge asks my lawyer "What are you here for??"

My lawyer says "criminal possession and growing charges"...

Judges says "There's nothing here, are you sure there's a date for this?"

Looks through his folders... he says to my lawyer "is this some kinda joke?"....

Prosecutor is like .... just there... hasn't said a word....

Judge says a few minutes later, I have no choice, "Case dismissed?".....

End of story.

I was looking at 10-15 due to NY Rockefeller laws which were mandatory.

All these years later, I've always thought that my lawyer just swiped all my files and put them in his briefcase...

All these years later, all of my old dealers back then, are all dead now, from Fentanyl or old age. most OD'd on Fentanyl.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Last time I had a gun to my head by a cop, was over 25 plants, all a week old or two...

The year was 1992.

I went to a bar, got drunk, told like 50 people in the bar, how to grow and how easy it was, unfortunately there were 2 undercover cops there that heard the part where I said "yeh I always got some going"........

So, this was the funny part.... IN fact, the entire story is funny as hell.......

Opened the door a crack with the chain on it... and then see the gun in my face, try to close the door, but immediately hear "SEARCH WARRANT!" and then I am tackled onto the kitchen floor and cuffed....

In the middle of the search cop is asking me "Just tell us who you get your stuff from".... LOL!!!!

Anyway, $700 got me a lawyer, he says to me "you're lucky you got me, I play golf with the DA at least once a week"....

I go to court, lawyers there, we sit there for HOURS.... He goes "Be right back..." He goes into the back room, comes out...

Looks through his folders... he says to my lawyer "is this some kinda joke?"....

End of story.

All these years later, I've always thought that my lawyer just swiped all my files and put them in his briefcase...

All these years later, all of my old dealers back then, are all dead now, from Fentanyl or old age. most OD'd on Fentanyl.
The times they are a changin.. i was walking through washington square park a couple weeks ago and a kid had a table set up with clones in solo cups for sale...

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

The times they are a changin.. i was walking through washington square park a couple weeks ago and a kid had a table set up with clones in solo cups for sale...
It's weird... in NYC you can get away with it....

Couldn't do that where I live though... They'd be on you like flies on stink....

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

It's weird... in NYC you can get away with it....

Couldn't do that where I live though... They'd be on you like flies on stink....
I bet. It's pretty wild the amount of bootleg dispos that popped up overnight. I think there are just too many for the police to really enforce it

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yeah, and mushrooms too I hear….

coolslayer

coolslayer

The year was 1992.

End of story.

Wow.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

The year was 1992.

End of story.

Almost earned them wings bro! You bought a lottery ticket right? Ah to be young. Bet you learned all types of shit from that experience.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Times are a changing....... I always joke to my wife when she goes to the store and asks if she can bring something back.... To which I say "Yeh, bring back a pound of Colombian and a box of rolling papers"....

So here we are, 2023, it's a rainy day... I'm like "Days like this it's a Dabs day".....

My wife is like "Well if you want to go to the dispensary we'll go" in that real snotty ass tone....

So I pull out my press....

She swallows her face like a muppet....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Times are a changing....... I always joke to my wife when she goes to the store and asks if she can bring something back.... To which I say "Yeh, bring back a pound of Colombian and a box of rolling papers"....

So here we are, 2023, it's a rainy day... I'm like "Days like this it's a Dabs day".....

My wife is like "Well if you want to go to the dispensary we'll go" in that real snotty ass tone....

So I pull out my press....

She swallows her face like a muppet....

Top Bottom