Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

banana's and molasses vs coconut and honey. K+sugar vs ?+antimicrobial. What would honey do for the microbiology? I think I can learn alot here.
ive used honey years ago, on the last couple weeks. it actually did improve flavour a bit unless it where just a certain phenotype expression.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
banana's and molasses vs coconut and honey. K+sugar vs ?+antimicrobial. What would honey do for the microbiology? I think I can learn alot here.
When @2Water swoops in, he’ll have the answer for that exact question. Homie is legit.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
38C784DB C449 4F00 B598 E808F75DFD0B

JJS009

JJS009

Irie Genetics jack tripper
Seed in soil 8-11-23
All 5 seeds popped within 5 days.

I pop seeds in clear solo cups with a ziplock bag over the top to retain moisture. I checked these 2 in the am and they had just popped through the surface so I figured I would pull the bags when I got home, the fuckers stretched 3” by time I got home.
I propped them up and moved them directly under the light to see if I could save them, this is 10 days later. These fuckers like to grow
IMG 5686

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Yo, I know that flu will rob you of your taste buds.... Lyme disease will fuck you over on red meat, like, it changes the taste of red meat for you so that it tastes like shit.

Except Burger King, that shits good...

But anyway... I was never a BIG fan of Cracker Jacks,.... and I was never one for vanilla ice cream ever....

But, now I am eating THE HELL out of some Cracker Jacks and Root Beer vanilla ice cream sodas....

Is it just that my tastes have changed?

Or do I have the new flu? OR has Lyme disease messed me up?

Could be that I'm just stoned and got the munchies and am willing to be more open-minded?

Top Bottom