Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Beautiful man. I need my front yard fixed. Gonna go with desert landscaping since it's damn near like a desert out here 😂 almost as bad as the real death valley tho. Seriously. 😢 😂
Lol, I try to be a jack of all trades. But I'm really good landscape construction. And from my company and my boss I am one of the best sod layers they have ever had. The owners even highly impressed with how well I only saw it and how I can make a lot of things look good. So I take a lot of pride in that. And I've never done a desert style landscape so that would actually be a cool little project to try out at it at some point in life.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Lol, I try to be a jack of all trades. But I'm really good landscape construction. And from my company and my boss I am one of the best sod layers they have ever had. The owners even highly impressed with how well I only saw it and how I can make a lot of things look good. So I take a lot of pride in that. And I've never done a desert style landscape so that would actually be a cool little project to try out at it at some point in life.
You killed it. I would to have that in my dust bowl…..

Rooke

Rooke

Just finished up this customer's job. We installed a pond with blue stone walkway and landing. Of course we did a lot of grading put down some sod. Some stone work. Got some really nice clean cuts on the sod around the blue stone walking path. Very happy with the way this came out. This was like a three week job. We have been busting ass ever since. These are the jobs that I enjoy because I take a crappy looking place and make it look beautiful.
This is the best most creative beautiful over the top amazballs job I’ve ever seen hats off bro that’s truly professional

JJS009

JJS009

View attachment 2032164
Attachment

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Just finished up this customer's job. We installed a pond with blue stone walkway and landing. Of course we did a lot of grading put down some sod. Some stone work. Got some really nice clean cuts on the sod around the blue stone walking path. Very happy with the way this came out. This was like a three week job. We have been busting ass ever since. These are the jobs that I enjoy because I take a crappy looking place and make it look beautiful.
Looks really good man, nice job.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I was attempting a smaller sea of green grow. I've been vigorously training my girls in the tent. But I just can't get them what I need them to be so I can do the Sea of green method. For they are coming along pretty nicely though.
Our grows are basically at the same exact spot. All bent, slapped around, cropped and tweaked. It’s looking great unk. Per usual.

IMG 8626
IMG 8627
Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Our grows are basically at the same exact spot. All bent, slapped around, cropped and tweaked. It’s looking great unk. Per usual.
Thank you. Your girls looking pretty good too. This is like my first attempt of sea of green. I figured I already know I'm going to get a pretty good yield out of all that so why not just play around and see what happens. I tend to try to keep all of them separately a little bit so they have airflow and room around them, but I'm just curious to see how they'll do with this method.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thank you. Your girls looking pretty good too. This is like my first attempt of sea of green. I figured I already know I'm going to get a pretty good yield out of all that so why not just play around and see what happens. I tend to try to keep all of them separately a little bit so they have airflow and room around them, but I'm just curious to see how they'll do with this method.
You are on the right track. Airflow is key with a sog imo, above and below canopy especially if you run them like I do sometimes. I have no doubt you are going to crush it. With your lst, I will say, just try to stay away from a trellis the higher your pot numbers are. Makes it super tough to get to rotate pots, yadda yadda. Other than that, I’m posted up here now. Looking good, I have heard good things about those clips from you before. They really do seem pretty easy to manage plants with. I may have to stop procrastinating and get them….temu right?

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

You are on the right track. Airflow is key with a sog imo, above and below canopy especially if you run them like I do sometimes. I have no doubt you are going to crush it. With your lst, I will say, just try to stay away from a trellis the higher your pot numbers are. Makes it super tough to get to rotate pots, yadda yadda. Other than that, I’m posted up here now. Looking good, I have heard good things about those clips from you before. They really do seem pretty easy to manage plants with. I may have to stop procrastinating and get them….temu right?
Yeah you get them from temu. The only thing I noticed is you got to be careful with the branches. The older ones tend to want to snap on you so if you're going to do it I notice you need to do it with a more tender limb

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah you get them from temu. The only thing I noticed is you got to be careful with the branches. The older ones tend to want to snap on you so if you're going to do it I notice you need to do it with a more tender limb
Have you tried to pinch off the stem a La cropping? To get them on some more hardened stalks? or no need really?

Latest posts

Top Bottom