Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Not bad for a republican 😂😉❤️
Lol.
I should create a new strain called Donald Trump. It will have orange hair that likes to grow with the side sweep like Donald Trump's hair. And I should get a bunch of Cheetos on my fingers and rub them all over the least. So they'll start turning orange for me lol we'll start saying orange bud bad lol

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Lol.
I should create a new strain called Donald Trump. It will have orange hair that likes to grow with the side sweep like Donald Trump's hair. And I should get a bunch of Cheetos on my fingers and rub them all over the least. So they'll start turning orange for me lol we'll start saying orange bud bad lol
I saw a trump strain somewhere , looked fire

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

I saw a trump strain somewhere , looked fire
That sucks. Missed opportunity on my behalf lol. Maybe I can come up with the different name that everybody's going to know refers to Trump. I just got a brainstorm to figure out what to call it lol. I'm not even bullshiting. I'm seriously considering doing that just to troll all these libtards

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

That sucks. Missed opportunity on my behalf lol. Maybe I can come up with the different name that everybody's going to know refers to Trump. I just got a brainstorm to figure out what to call it lol. I'm not even bullshiting. I'm seriously considering doing that just to troll all these libtards
Easy bro: China Virus

Laurie22

Laurie22

I infuse coconut oil, 1 cup oil to 1 zip flower (nice and rich)

I freeze 1 stick butter, 1/2 cup infused oil

I grate the frozen butter as it adds extra striations in the dough. The coconut oil I just chop up as much as I can, and put it in the recipe. I mixed mine in a food processor. Here’s my recipe:

3 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup ice cold water

One stick of frozen butter grated
1/2 cup of frozen coconut oil

I mix the dry ingredients by pulsing on the food processor. Then add the coconut oil, pulse three or four times. Add the shredded butter pulse three or four more times turn it out onto your work surface and just mold it up chill in the refrigerator for 15 or 20 minutes and it should be wonderful to roll

I make by binge fruit pies and freeze them. The recipe above will give you the ability to make four or five pies with the top crust or you could do 10 pies and add streusel before you bake them
This recipe?:

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

I'm attempting to to do a complete spiral LST. Never seen it done. Figured I'd see what would happen if I could create a spiral type grow. I'm just kind of curious to know what it's going to look like. So for that one particular plant I'm going to continue to train it to do a spiral all the way up.
PXL 20230912 215049892
my tent is starting to smell skunky lol ahh I love that smell.
PXL 20230912 214959132
PXL 20230912 214952611
PXL 20230912 214947408
PXL 20230912 214938951

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I'm attempting to to do a complete spiral LST. Never seen it done. Figured I'd see what would happen if I could create a spiral type grow. I'm just kind of curious to know what it's going to look like. So for that one particular plant I'm going to continue to train it to do a spiral all the way up.View attachment 2039662my tent is starting to smell skunky lol ahh I love that smell.View attachment 2039664View attachment 2039666View attachment 2039667View attachment 2039668
That’s the fun time! Open the tent to a punch in the face 👊😁😁😁

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm attempting to to do a complete spiral LST. Never seen it done. Figured I'd see what would happen if I could create a spiral type grow. I'm just kind of curious to know what it's going to look like. So for that one particular plant I'm going to continue to train it to do a spiral all the way up.View attachment 2039662my tent is starting to smell skunky lol ahh I love that smell.View attachment 2039664View attachment 2039666View attachment 2039667View attachment 2039668
Anything is possible. Put some ewwww wee awn it. 😂

IMG 2796
IMG 2795
Top Bottom