• Tagged users None
Jimmie

Jimmie

173DAD2A C983 447F B135 06DD462B492E
Feeding the garden

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

no didn’t you know there’s overtime!!😆
They wish I would work more. Life's to short for that. I'm the guy they don't even ask to work on his days off. They tried that shit. Hell my boss wants me to move up into a leadership roll, but I'm bout to quit and start my own business. This one of those companies whom have made record profits the last 2 years. Oh how I hate these liberal sumbitches. Waiting for them to mandate the jab so I have a reason to better my life.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Me on my 2016 R1 at the race track.

Still a rookie but faster than most lol..

Weed makes me drive slower lol.. Slows my reaction time down and makes me paranoid.. I'm way faster sober

Still fun going over 170mph blasted at the track.... But shhhh dont tell anyone :)
I swore I’d never ride high again after a close call. And though I handled it well my mind was disconnected so I could take over naturally. Lesson learned and it won’t happen again if I get a bike or scooter 🛵.

what u said about abilities being dulled basically is true obviously. It’s the foundation of why driving drunk for most is dangerous to us all.

Too much fun sober and safe to do it again. I’m an essential person whose furry family and wards depend on.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Top Bottom