Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tattooedchase

Tattooedchase

How do u make that? What do u do with it?
Is that the finished product?
I'm sorry for all the questions but that looks right up my alley. Can u use it for bone and muscle sore.?
About a quarter pound if larf and sugar leaves....2 1/2 pound unsalted butter...decarb trim in foil at 200°f for 40 min take it all mix in crop pot on low for 4hr strain..and enjoy 😉
20231016 184455
20231013 124102

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Shit that sounds right up my alley.
Lol
My fucking nephew bought over sum dab . First and only time I'll ever do it... Fucking 37 yr old man begging his nephew to not leave him alone... Hahaha, oh man he really enjoyed seeing me that way. I never thought cannabis would do u that way until that day...
I would like to have the recipe for that, be perfect for all this fluff I've been storing.
Bout to repay nephew back .... Lmao, swear on it.

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

I agre
I would think RSO would be more concentrated! I’ve never made it! Pretty much like anything! The more weed, and the more potent weed, you use the stronger, it will be! I’ve never messed around with the tinctures! You’ll probably get some more opinions here, and suggestions! My lungs are shot! Don’t like the cough to get off anymore. Big fan of brownies after 6 PM and hope no emergencies arise! L O

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I

I agree w u on the cough, I just have not had one gummy , not one edible of anything I've ever consumed do anything to me. I'm not in a legal state though so options are limited.
i’ll be making qwiso gummies, so very strong they will be.,
i used to eat all of one these at once and i’d get a really good buzz..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I

I agree w u on the cough, I just have not had one gummy , not one edible of anything I've ever consumed do anything to me. I'm not in a legal state though so options are limited.
If you are in an illegal state, you’re not gonna be able to buy anything over the counter that will do anything for you! You need to go to a legal state to buy something that will do the job! Or, like you are doing, make your own! Gnick knows what he’s doing when making concentrates.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
If you are in an illegal state, you’re not gonna be able to buy anything over the counter that will do anything for you! You need to go to a legal state to buy something that will do the job! Or, like you are doing, make your own! Gnick knows what he’s doing when making concentrates.
Testify you wacky bastard 😜

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Ya that's one of the main reasons I started. I was trying to make something for pain. I hope that they legalize it here and let us have up to certain amount of plants. I've been dieing to grow some trees outside.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Swami says you were in Ennis Texas over the weekend?
Nope, I was in Norwalk Ohio running the car. Was going to Connecticut, but the trip has been cut short. Truck issues…..shame too, it was a Pontiac doorslammer event. Had a real shot at winning that…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That’s a long haul! Figured you might’ve went to the Texas nationals!
This trip was a family affair, my uncle lives up there still. It was my attempt at getting my kids and uncle together to work on the car as a team. It went really well until it didn’t. I would love to run the Texas nats, I actually haven’t run ennis yet. It’s a badass track though, been there for a few events as a spectator. I haven’t run a “nationals” race since 15-16 really. I kinda got away from chasing points so much. I’m really a fan of grudge racing. I make good money doing it.

Top Bottom