• Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I did some quick math…

The price of legally harvested venison is out fuckinragous!!!! 🤣✌️
When they say legally harvested venison I believe that’s farmed venison.
At least in oregun it can only be sold that way.
It’s illegal in oregun to buy or sale big game meat. A butcher will only process meat if you have a legal tag for the animal and proof of sex of the animal. That’s not me, I kill, clean and process all my big game kills and directly to the freezer.
I do take my scraps to a butcher for pepperoni and summer sausage. Most is burger.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
When they say legally harvested venison I believe that’s farmed venison.
At least in oregun it can only be sold that way.
It’s illegal in oregun to buy or sale big game meat. A butcher will only process meat if you have a legal tag for the animal and proof of sex of the animal. That’s not me, I kill, clean and process all my big game kills and directly to the freezer.
I do take my scraps to a butcher for pepperoni and summer sausage. Most is burger.
View attachment 2070204
Nice shepards. Snappy too.

BB22

BB22

Yes sir. When I say legally harvested. I mean, buy the tags, the gun, the bow, spend the time clearing, shooting lanes setting up my Tree Stand joining a Huntclub dealing with the politics of all that bullshit 👎blah blah blah blah campers, fucking ATVs gasoline, propane, ✌️

I took this year off😀

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Yes sir. When I say legally harvested. I mean, buy the tags, the gun, the bow, spend the time clearing, shooting lanes setting up my Tree Stand joining a Huntclub dealing with the politics of all that bullshit 👎blah blah blah blah campers, fucking ATVs gasoline, propane, ✌️

I took this year off😀
“Hunt club politics”

Point blank why I’ll never go back to one. 😂

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
400-500lb hanging meat

Top Bottom