Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Finally found a decent light mount! Can’t wait for it to get dark! Here, piggy, piggy,
IMG 1282

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Rub it in Nick! Hope you enjoy yourself! Right on BB I’ll try it on the the tube! The beauty of it is that it’s magnetic so you can switch between guns easily! Little more pricey, 25 bucks. Saw where buckshot recoil might break it loose! So I’ll reinforce it with a couple of zip ties once I get it where I want it!! Mounted under the barrel the bead is dead center in the beam! No problem, shooting in the dark! But I haven’t tried shooting it yet! Hopefully the light can handle the shock! It’s a pretty good light! A real thrower! Any suggestions or opinions are welcome!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And BB! It’s an ace beam, L 19 green! So far, dear, pigs, and jackrabbits, don’t react to it! Mounted on a rifle scoped, I’ll bet it’s bright enough to take 250 yard shots with ease! Not that that would happen. Nitecore mount.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Rub it in Nick! Hope you enjoy yourself! Right on BB I’ll try it on the the tube! The beauty of it is that it’s magnetic so you can switch between guns easily! Little more pricey, 25 bucks. Saw where buckshot recoil might break it loose! So I’ll reinforce it with a couple of zip ties once I get it where I want it!! Mounted under the barrel the bead is dead center in the beam! No problem, shooting in the dark! But I haven’t tried shooting it yet! Hopefully the light can handle the shock! It’s a pretty good light! A real thrower! Any suggestions or opinions are welcome!
haha don’t need any at this moment but this is getting great reviews,.
homemade in british columbia,.
IMG 1283

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think I went to the site, but I don’t remember if I checked it all out! I will go back and do that! I think I just checked to see if they would ship to the states! Didn’t see any reason to torture myself pining for something I couldn’t have! Lol! It’s been a long long long long time since I smoked any red leb or blonde, probably Moroccan! You can buy hash here, but it has to be locally made I think! I’m a fool for the old school, imported hash! Like the stuff, you post them, making in the hut!😁

Last edited:
E9noxis

E9noxis

I've started working on this again. I know you don't see any difference in the last picture of it (if you saw it) but I swear I've done a lot since I started again.

I'm going over the entire thing again with a layer of watercolor brush markers. It's really filling the white noise that colored pencils leave.

Also included in this later is gel pens and fine tip markers. And a nice black pen.

This layer is for a bit more detail. I'll probably do like 2 or 3 passes over everything until I think it's all good.

Here's a little square of it.

I put it through a few filters and got this cool looking thing

I'm thinking about doing a bunch of tattoos from this picture. Like have a square frame a person could slide around the picture until they're happy with that piece as a tattoo.

I'd charge 30 bucks per square inch and have a 1x2 minimum. Does that sound reasonable?

Top Bottom