Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chem77

Chem77

Now, that my friend, is a vantage point that until you have experienced it up close and personal,,is impossible to replicate with any other type of activity. my mind has never been clearer than when I am fully at one with the road.
Been riding 37 years and will never sell my fatboy. Next bike will be a new street glide.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Been riding 37 years and will never sell my fatboy. Next bike will be a new street glide.
been considering picking up a street glide. the ol lady let her permit expire and that was on her renewal, so unless she skills up outside of a class, she's barred from getting another permit for five years. can't two up with her on my SV (she'd probably freak out with how I ride that thing) and the rebel 500 is just a fuckin toy bike that you couldn't pay me enough to two up on. so, street glide or maybe make the sacrilegious move and pick up an indian. too many damn choices.

Bonshell68

Bonshell68

5 years seems extreme! But damn they make the rules! I am too shorty! Can't ride! But I used to enjoy riding with my trusted friend's! Getting older and it hurts to bad afterwards! Way cool your enjoying the summer! Doing what you love! Hope your ole lady gets her riding permit and then endorsements in order! Have a blast!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
5 years seems extreme! But damn they make the rules! I am too shorty! Can't ride! But I used to enjoy riding with my trusted friend's! Getting older and it hurts to bad afterwards! Way cool your enjoying the summer! Doing what you love! Hope your ole lady gets her riding permit and then endorsements in order! Have a blast!
it makes sense, tbh. in washington state, you're allowed two permits within a five year period. if you let the first expire, you must retake the beginners MSF course, and if you renew the permit then don't complete the final tests before it expires, you have to wait five years before trying again, or you can just go to the DMV and take the tests for the full endorsement.

The reasoning for that is if you get your permit and don't get your endorsement within that six month or year period, you probably shouldn't be riding. the reasons for this can be many (lack of skill, too much fear, lack of care/attention, etc), and with how dangerous riding is, the state doesn't want inattentive or incapable riders on the road.

my ol lady is short too, she's 4'11", so we found her the rebel 500 which has a super low seat height and is a great beginner bike. it's just kinda gutless, which is a good thing for a beginner but a more experienced rider definitely wants more power available.

Maxwax

Maxwax

If I wanted a harley these days it would be a stripped down 882 with billet fatboy wheels, no front fender, half rear fender and drag bars. Built motor of course.

Bonshell68

Bonshell68

it makes sense, tbh. in washington state, you're allowed two permits within a five year period. if you let the first expire, you must retake the beginners MSF course, and if you renew the permit then don't complete the final tests before it expires, you have to wait five years before trying again, or you can just go to the DMV and take the tests for the full endorsement.

The reasoning for that is if you get your permit and don't get your endorsement within that six month or year period, you probably shouldn't be riding. the reasons for this can be many (lack of skill, too much fear, lack of care/attention, etc), and with how dangerous riding is, the state doesn't want inattentive or incapable riders on the road.

my ol lady is short too, she's 4'11", so we found her the rebel 500 which has a super low seat height and is a great beginner bike. it's just kinda gutless, which is a good thing for a beginner but a more experienced rider definitely wants more power available.
Really? I'm 4'10" lol... yeah that's totally understandable! Riders must be good at it! It can be dangerous? But it sure is a different high! Like no other! I had a quad! Had lots of fun on that! All off road tho! Anyhoo! You have a great day! Nice chatting! All I have is a shower curtain to show my enthusiasm! Lol
20220720 095427

Bonshell68

Bonshell68

How! To do avocado or poster!
For avocado! I use a shot glass and little bit of water in bottom just enough to touch bottom of seed! Change water daily! Making sure it never dries out! Once a root develops! Plant in soil! Mine is under my cloner light! 4 now! And as for poster! I used Elmer's glue and watered it down a bit to make a modge podge! Painted a piece of scrap wood plywood or in my case I had saved the packaging my bathroom sink came in! Instead of throwing it away? I repurposed it! I normally wouldn't have mounted such a cool poster this way! But I found this in some old albums that weren't taken good care of! Poster was ripped and falling apart! So I saved it from ruin! And have myself a really cool wall adornment!✌💗

Maxwax

Maxwax

I should take a photo of the cheap ass vivosun ph pen I just threw in the trash. What a POS. (I know....Im new) I just got an Apera kit and my readings with the yellow junk was so far off its not even funny.

My PH is low which I never knew and was probably the cause of mysterious confusing issues in flower with my first grow. Im certain I would have had to have had Nute lockout.

Anyhow. I also got a cool infrared heat gun from Etekcity that seems cool and so Im not relying on tent temperature and can go by leaf temp.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
For avocado! I use a shot glass and little bit of water in bottom just enough to touch bottom of seed! Change water daily! Making sure it never dries out! Once a root develops! Plant in soil!
this is a good method imma try with some pits i have now. i've done the toothpick method a bunch of times with one successful sprouting out of hundreds of attempts. do you put knot up or knot down in the water?

Bonshell68

Bonshell68

this is a good method imma try with some pits i have now. i've done the toothpick method a bunch of times with one successful sprouting out of hundreds of attempts. do you put knot up or knot down in the water?
Point up! Me too with attempts! My daughter showed me this method! Good luck!

Top Bottom