Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I make all my own - try not to buy but pack trapper does sell black hash ! Crypto though but still might try . Thanx for recommending
Yeah not sure why most growers don’t make their own.Most hash is pretty easy to make. Even bubble hash isn’t that difficult just a pain it’s just more tedious.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

something about some import hash it’s like a delicacy..
this red lebanese is great.
i’ve been a hashish guy for 35 yrs, don’t smoke weed
When it comes down to it I’m mostly a flower guy but I do like the hash too. What I don’t like are that shatter stuff & the vape pen extracts. To each their own I guess. My buddy was makin some of that shatter that was crazy strong & it got me way too high.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I’ve found making hash is easy - making GOOD hash not so easy lots of variables at least for me
I’m sure a lot has to do genetics of plant. I know hashplant would be perfect for making hash. Not only is it in the name but it literally says plant produces copious amounts of resin!

sambapati

sambapati

Here's some books I have. I've read at least half of most of these.

View attachment 1271075
This one is cool. Random questions with scientific answers
View attachment 1271076
I got one third through the Iliad on a trip to Florida. The war poems has a bunch of good ones.
View attachment 1271082
Read them in this order

Some other
View attachment 1271077View attachment 1271078View attachment 1271079View attachment 1271081

View attachment 1271080
A machine that you stick your finger into, it pricks you and prints out a piece of paper.

It's cause of death. It's never wrong
20 or 30 stories all with different writers. Nothing is connected. They were given the same parameters. The first book was written by known writers and the second book was written by fans of the first book.

The guy that started the concept picked 20 or 30 out of 2000 something submissions. I really enjoyed both books. It doesn't matter what order you read any of the stories.

View attachment 1271083View attachment 1271084
Haven't read these yet. Only skimmed
Good prompt for everyone to read more. I will get some hard cooy books in the US.

Latest posts

Top Bottom