Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

We have a lot of milk weed. I love the monarch butterflies.
That's awesome, it's the ONLY plant they lay eggs on... I've been meaning to steal some from a ditch somewhere because I don't have any in my flower gardens or anywhere on my property. I mean I guess I could just get some seeds like a normal person... but jacking native plants just brings back fond memories of my mom lol. My dad still has wild roses, iris, day lillies and even a lady slipper that we "gently transplanted" to his property from various locations 30 plus years ago when I was little... and yes I know you're not supposed to do that with some... OK probably most plants... but the ditch won't miss 'em 🤣

TSD

TSD

Dunno what it is, but they are outside all over a non cannibas plant. She sprayed and they died.

Now she knows why i wont allow her soil pots inside.
Looks like a a whitefly... they Iike to suck the juice from the underside of leaves... mostly just annoying unless you get infested, and pretty easy to kill, so that's a plus.

Moshmen

Moshmen

If your old enuff to remember Gary Moeller I was attending acoaching camp and he took us to the bar where he punched a. Guy and lost his job . Not a great coach but fun to party with ! Lmao - we had beer and pizza inside there team facility , got to go in his office and touch Desmond’s real Heisman trophy - god that was along time ago! Can’t believe I remember

sportyridr

sportyridr

If your old enuff to remember Gary Moeller I was attending acoaching camp and he took us to the bar where he punched a. Guy and lost his job . Not a great coach but fun to party with ! Lmao - we had beer and pizza inside there team facility , got to go in his office and touch Desmond’s real Heisman trophy - god that was along time ago! Can’t believe I remember

I became a fan 1990...new best friend was a Bucks fan. I chose the rival team to root for and have been Blue since that day. I also remember seeing the winged helmets as a kid on Canadian TV on some Saturdays. Been here 32 yrs now.

Know of and about the Moeller days just from some reading and what has been told over the years. Fantastic story you have to tell tho.

Bucket list is a night game at the Big House man...it's gotta be quite the rush!

Big house

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I became a fan 1990...new best friend was a Bucks fan. I chose the rival team to root for and have been Blue since that day. I also remember seeing the winged helmets as a kid on Canadian TV on some Saturdays. Been here 32 yrs now.

Know of and about the Moeller days just from some reading and what has been told over the years. Fantastic story you have to tell tho.

Bucket list is a night game at the Big House man...it's gotta be quite the rush!

View attachment 1277811
Knew this was a good community 👍😬
GO BLUE!!!!

Stadium is enormous but it is positioned in a way where it almost feels underground. Like a massive bowl. Been too long!

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 1277811
Been to a few and yes there’s nothing quite like it !

Top Bottom