Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I'll take one. What do the pages look like?
It’s made out of recycled materials including the paper. Here what it looks like. Here’s a link to my wife’s art page if you’re interested. They are $20+Shipping. Just tell her I sent you.

A85B3727 012C 4FB5 A86A CBE37D472EE3
B010E591 6E1F 4AFC 95D9 D837592024B5
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Ordering a rare maple cutting through Etsy.. I wonder if this is the best packaging, or if it burned in transport. I have to save at least one cutting to give to a mourning friend who's mom loved this particular tree
Wow!! You’d think they’d handle with care, but doesn’t shock me. I hope it recovers!

E9noxis

E9noxis

It’s made out of recycled materials including the paper. Here what it looks like. Here’s a link to my wife’s art page if you’re interested. They are $20+Shipping. Just tell her I sent you.

Will she make one that's college rule or graph paper? Maybe college rule on the left and graph paper on the right... hopefully bleed proof paper? I'm kinda picky about my notebooks.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Will she make one that's college rule or graph paper? Maybe college rule on the left and graph paper on the right... hopefully bleed proof paper? I'm kinda picky about my notebooks.
I’ll see if she can find one that meets those specs. If you have a link for it, I can give it to her and she can give you a quote

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Harvest moon was last night. It's getting close to harvest for my girls. I'm so excited! Mabon is getting close, getting outdoor altar ready for the equinox celebration. Indoor altar is ready! Hope to not offend anybody, just excited for the next 2 months.

PXL 20220910 104800462
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Harvest moon was last night. It's getting close to harvest for my girls. I'm so excited! Mabon is getting close, getting outdoor altar ready for the equinox celebration. Indoor altar is ready! Hope to not offend anybody, just excited for the next 2 months.
Your altar is beautiful!!

Reactions: HWH
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
thought my golf game was going downhill as arthritis in my hip is starting to bother me everyday and i’ve only been out 10 or so times. when usually i play almost everyday during the season..
i play the back tees..
i’m happy with this round..
366D25E6 118C 43EE 992B A5BFD984137E

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
thought my golf game was going downhill as arthritis in my hip is starting to bother me everyday and i’ve only been out 10 or so times. when usually i play almost everyday during the season..
i play the back tees..
i’m happy with this round..
View attachment 1280329
Love golf, but I suck at it so much! What’s the saying? They chose the world golf because every other 4 letter word was taken.

Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Luckily I haven't had a problem with locust for grasshoppers this year. I noticed there's been a lot of cicadas hanging around my plants but they're not going to do any harm to them. I had a locust problem one year and they pretty much destroyed everything. I'm almost out about seeing if I could not find somebody online that has a bunch of praying mantises for sale and next year possibly spreading a crap ton of paying mantises in my garden.

Top Bottom