• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kevinfever

kevinfever

The 1st cat on your list btw.
Well it matters to me 😉.

Food for thought.
If ya don't question your own sanity, isn't that the real criteria of being for real crazy?

May as well post a couple pics of Bubinga (African Rosewood tom) 2007 Starclassic Bubinga, and a Bonham sized Starclassic Preformer (Bubinga, and Birch)View attachment 1158155View attachment 1158154
blue is her name then Sylvester, coolwhip and my dog roxy. that's lake Erie and the big otter creek all pics from my home town

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Anyone else ride?
I remember when YZ's were yellow, and 2 strokes... geez 😒.
I remember going up the sand cliffs on the N Shore of LI on a 2 stroke 350 Banshee (way back) just to see if I could make it, or hitting powerband On an old 2 stroke RM 125
That was one of the best feelings. Period!
Do you ride street?

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I remember going up the sand cliffs on the N Shore of LI on a 2 stroke 350 Banshee (way back) just to see if I could make it, or hitting powerband On an old 2 stroke RM 125
Do you ride street?
Nah I don’t mate only trails for me tried a bit of racing when I was a kid now just in the bush exploring that YZ of my boys is a 125 2stroke like riding a pissed off bee😂 my mate still has a 350 banshee best fun thing flies I’ll stick to me ktm250 fourstroke lazy man bike can’t handle a day on a 2smoker anymore👍

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Bad pic of norwegian moose.
And a hog. Would love to ride one

Accident at work. Drove a forklift up on my foot, when I drove it off the Steel protector for the toes came flying off. Had a lot of luck there, could have crushed my toes.

Forklift is number one on accidents on the workplace.

20210718 134236
20210718 132825
20190724 090507
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Do you ride street?
Yep showin your age too! I rode yellow then red/white now blue- the red and white came from the Canadians , didn’t last only couple years in the 80’s

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Gonna show my age but used to ride on same team as mike Larroco , Jeff Stanton, rode for fox, ms, Oakley - now have rode in years ! Cuz it’s all or nuttin for me . Lol

nice rides Yamaha was my last brand
Mate they are a couple of legends you must have had some talent for sure any AMA championships on your wall😂

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yep showin your age too! I rode yellow then red/white now blue- the red and white came from the Canadians , didn’t last only couple years in the 80’s
My first ever bike was a red yz80 started the love they also made a pink and white 1 in the early 90s
they also made a pink and white 1 in the early 90s should of stayed yellow I read they didn’t want to look the same as the RM but who knows🤷‍♂️

pawhuska

pawhuska

Bad pic of norwegian moose.
And a hog. Would love to ride one

Accident at work. Drove a forklift up on my foot, when I drove it off the Steel protector for the toes came flying off. Had a lot of luck there, could have crushed my toes.

Forklift is number one on accidents on the workplace.
looks like ya had a bit of a blow out lol

pawhuska

pawhuska

I'm lookin to buy some seeds soon I'm lookin for durbun posion auto what strain is your favorite and how difficult to grow.. i can grow up to 6 plants flower 6 veg and 6 clones i tried to clone a couple times and it`s just not workin

Latest posts

Top Bottom