Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

That’s no good mate hope all is well for u otherwise👍
My Son says I’m T Rex because I have use from Elbow to my Hands. Can’t reach out.

Learning how to deal with it. Interesting getting dressed. I was setting trying to cut up a Steak. Was doing pretty good then my Arm decided to do its thing, came across throwed plate and Steak across the room. I’m like I really wanted that Steak.

Found I have to stand to cut anything up.

Got some lights that need to be lowered but have to wait on my wife or Son to do it.

oLd1

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I would have helped you lower the light old1

I am sure that is no relief but once when I was a teen I got drunk and ate raw potatoes out of the fridge and ate my friends dad steak. Which he was preparing for himself when I drunkenly entered the kitchen and ate the steak straight out of the frying Pan. Alcohol does not improve relations

Moshmen

Moshmen

Mate they are a couple of legends you must have had some talent for sure any AMA championships on your wall😂
Unfortunately no finished 3rd in supercross qualifier and 12 th was best ever finish - didn’t make any money but had lots of fun and know lots peeps, RED BUD was my home track- Stanton was a neighbor , guy still lives on the same land he farmed as kids alot nicer now though !
I used to beat Larraco when we’re kids on 80’s and 100’s but when we jumped to the big bikes he smoked me! Lmao I found I really didn’t like to jump that much. Lol geez u guys brought back some great memories
My brother still rides a lot and just finished 5th in the 40+ class at lorettas and idk like 11th in 45+

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Nah I don’t mate only trails for me tried a bit of racing when I was a kid now just in the bush exploring that YZ of my boys is a 125 2stroke like riding a pissed off bee😂 my mate still has a 350 banshee best fun thing flies I’ll stick to me ktm250 fourstroke lazy man bike can’t handle a day on a 2smoker anymore👍
Ha. It REALLY unlikely I'll get on a 2 stroke again (if I can find one that runs)
I'll be more than happy to hit the trails again

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Unfortunately no finished 3rd in supercross qualifier and 12 th was best ever finish - didn’t make any money but had lots of fun and know lots peeps, RED BUD was my home track- Stanton was a neighbor , guy still lives on the same land he farmed as kids alot nicer now though !
I used to beat Larraco when we’re kids on 80’s and 100’s but when we jumped to the big bikes he smoked me! Lmao I found I really didn’t like to jump that much. Lol geez u guys brought back some great memories
My brother still rides a lot and just finished 5th in the 40+ class at lorettas and idk like 11th in 45+
Idk why, but I hsd you pictured as a different kind of cat.
So you were hittin tbe "Whoop de doos" at one time?
Back when I followed motercross, Honda had all the big names.
I had a buddy who was freaky good. He was beating everyone at 13-14 years old. If I remember, he was sponsored by Suzuki.
He threw it all away...real drugs got him.
I've noticed a lot of my "fearless" friends like that also like blow. He blew it
A few pics from yesterday
20210817 181443
20210817 175354
20210817 181225

20210817 174208
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Pics of burning nettle (in family with cannabis) a couple of bears (1 female 1 male)
And the second largest glacier in this country, what you see on the picture is one of eight fjords with glacier coming down
Beautiful pics.Now I need to find out what the 2nd largest is.
Long Island is a pretty interesting place, as the glaciers made it to the center of only a 20 mile, or so Island.
It left the N shore rocky with cliffs, snd the S Shore sandy, and flat.
It can get a little tricky trying to navigate a boat from 1 shore to the other

Moshmen

Moshmen

Idk why, but I hsd you pictured as a different kind of cat.
So you were hittin tbe "Whoop de doos" at one time?
Back when I followed motercross, Honda had all the big names.
I had a buddy who was freaky good. He was beating everyone at 13-14 years old. If I remember, he was sponsored by Suzuki.
He threw it all away...real drugs got him.
I've noticed a lot of my "fearless" friends like that also like blow. He blew it
A few pics from yesterday View attachment 1158704View attachment 1158705View attachment 1158715
Cant count how many friends I’ve lost to hard drugs! Don’t get me wrong I’ve done my share just was fortunate to keep livin and raised two functional members of society so overall it was a win ! Lol

nice view ! Don’t have that on the east coast ! Lol

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

While we’re posting anything, thought you’d appreciate this “gift” from my rental car in 1987. Wish I saw a devil. What I did see and experience was an absolutely beautiful island state of Australia. Go there if you’re anywhere down in Australia.

D887D5F2 5833 4DCF ACF0 73A03AD59BD6
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Cant count how many friends I’ve lost to hard drugs! Don’t get me wrong I’ve done my share just was fortunate to keep livin and raised two functional members of society so overall it was a win ! Lol

Same here. Opiates, acetaminophen, alcohol..... I could have very well been one, but for whatever reason I was spared.
The whole "weed is a gateway" is the biggest crock! It is an "exit drug". At least from what I've seen.
🅱️

I hear ya. I can't stand "weed is sn entry drug bs"
View attachment 1158994
Nice setup! I might be into music too...hah.
Awesome thread!
Nice set up! What board is that? Does it also act as an interface?

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

While we’re posting anything, thought you’d appreciate this “gift” from my rental car in 1987. Wish I saw a devil. What I did see and experience was an absolutely beautiful island state of Australia. Go there if you’re anywhere down in Australia.
I second that best place in the world imo of course😂😂

Top Bottom