• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Screenshot 20210310 112412 Reddit

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

We're back now but this was when we left our house. Ended up stuck on the hwy for like 3 hrs due to overturned semis. There were three more in front of this lol.. Fun fun

Pretty normal around here when it snows. The stupid really shine

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Been a while since I've posted here. I saw what I thought was a hawk, but upon further inspection it was an owl. The next day it was on the news. The Snowey Owl usually lives way up north. For whatever reason a few of these have been spotted as far south as Maryland.
20220212 132540
20220212 132544

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

You've seen some iconic bands. I'm not getting old anymore. I am old. I saw some of of those same bands during the same tours.
Pink Floyd at Nassau Coliseum when they recorded Delicate Sound.
Stevie Ray, also in NY in 85, not long before the crash.
Aerosmith also in mid 80's
I was too young to have caught Zep, especially early 70's

sambapati

sambapati

You've seen some iconic bands. I'm not getting old anymore. I am old. I saw some of of those same bands during the same tours.
Pink Floyd at Nassau Coliseum when they recorded Delicate Sound.
Stevie Ray, also in NY in 85, not long before the crash.
Aerosmith also in mid 80's
I was too young to have caught Zep, especially early 70's
I saw Led Zepp in Jacksonville FLA Houses of the Holy term. My roomate Willie Green ate some brownies that night. Jimmy Page man, he didnt ever look like he was trying. So smooth.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
first concert was captain and tenile? with parents in toronto,, than on my own was in 83 or 84,,i remember the first 3-4 concerts were all within a week in detroit, rush- grace under pressure tour, aerosmith back in the saddle tour, deep purple-perfect strangers tour, i think zappa at meadowbrook, that was an eye opening experience, i don’t mean the show..
seen the dead 60-70 times, seen the whole europe 90 tour.. though wish i was about 10 yrs older just to have seen many bands that were basically done by the time i started going..
never seen black oak arkansas!

Top Bottom