Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
glad to not see the netting! no problems with the herrings this year? gorgeous flower and fish, too.
The net still there unfortunately,Had to lift to clean a few scraps out. Without the net. It’s either the heron's or the nightly visit from the raccoons.
What is it?
Looks like passionflower, but I didn’t know @tobh could grow those in his area. Unless it’s in a pot or a hardy variety.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
The net still there unfortunately,Had to lift to clean a few scraps out. Without the net. It’s either the heron's or the nightly visit from the raccoons.

Looks like passionflower, but I didn’t know @tobh could grow those in his area. Unless it’s in a pot or a hardy variety.
correct, it's a passionflower. surprisingly it doesn't go dormant at all during the winter, even under heavy snow. started it from seed which was an absolute motherfucker. out of 20 seeds, only one germinated. it's in a bottomless raised bed, so its root system has gone down into the mulch underneath it. I'll snag a pic of the whole structure it's on tomorrow. blooms are dying down now but it's one of many ethnobotanicals in my garden :) anxiolitic, great in smoke or tea.t

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Maybe you ought to start selling that goat fertilizer! Build up the business and in five years Monsanto will buy it up! You will be rich! You can become a Goat tycoon!

Latest posts

Top Bottom