Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HWH

HWH

Maybe you ought to start selling that goat fertilizer! Build up the business and in five years Monsanto will buy it up! You will be rich! You can become a Goat tycoon!
I already know what to name the boat. “The Poop Deck” I actually do have 2 cultivators using it now. It’s worth more than the milk.

indogrow420

indogrow420

random pick , bucking for work , being only 24 it was time for a real job fuck mcdonalds kind of vibe

not sure if its spruce but it took 1 tank of gas and dulled my chain after the face cut had to re-sharpen the chain before limbing it lol, used my trusty ms170 with a 16" bar ,, the tree was 20 inch dia at the butt where i cut it and that is why i went high on the cut,, and at 30ft length the diameter of the tree was 9 inch.
messed up on the face cut no h8 had wind blowing the same side of the lean but it still fell where I wanted it

IMG 20220726 162247139
IMG 20220726 162254079
Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Nice job! As long as it fell where you wanted it to. That’s a lot of tree for that saw. I am probably one of the worlds worst chain sharpeners! But I have cut a lot of wood and felled Some trees. In a way it’s kind of fun. Keep it up!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
random pick , bucking for work , being only 24 it was time for a real job fuck mcdonalds kind of vibe

not sure if its spruce but it took 1 tank of gas and dulled my chain after the face cut had to re-sharpen the chain before limbing it lol, used my trusty ms170 with a 16" bar ,, the tree was 20 inch dia at the butt where i cut it and that is why i went high on the cut,, and at 30ft length the diameter of the tree was 9 inch.
messed up on the face cut no h8 had wind blowing the same side of the lean but it still fell where I wanted it
be safe out there. dunno what's harder or more dangerous, logging or rough necking. did rough necking about your age (same thought -- time for some real fuckin work), made a small nest egg and bounced. shit tears up your body too quick for the pay, better options out there for real money.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Welcome to the club! Sounds like you’re still fairly young. The biggest hurdle is working up the guts to get off your front porch and find something different! When you finally do, you will probably look back, and say, why the fuck didn’t I do this Sooner! L O L!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
96. Other than belts hoses and an alternator pretty much trouble free. Low miles. 193,000. People love themBecause you can work on them and get them to run forever. Good luck with yours!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
96. Other than belts hoses and an alternator pretty much trouble free. Low miles. 193,000. People love themBecause you can work on them and get them to run forever. Good luck with yours!
thanks! she runs like a top, but needs some love. 22r engine, carb'ed, so none of that EFI emission bullshit to deal with. have a new clutch in the garage and all new rubber for the whole chassis (40 years does a number on rubber), still needs leaf springs. she'll be good for another 200k once everything is done. has 180k on the clock now, fresh rebuild on the motor with only 3k on it. dunno why the previous owner didn't replace the clutch then, but people don't think sometimes i guess.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Sweet! At least you’ll know her inside and out! And will be cheap to insure. L O L
exactly. versus my "race car." daily is a 2010 wrx and because it's the chassis that gets the most speeding tickets in the US, i pay a premium despite never having an at fault accident and never filing a claim in 20 years. fuckers. insurance is a legal scam. might start my own insurance company. looks like good money.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I agree! Seems to be the American way nowadays. Punish the Many for the actions of a few! Seems to be the American way nowadays! Personal accountability and responsibility are a thing of the past! Just the ruminations of an old fart! L O L!

Top Bottom