Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
It is heading in the right direction, they leave it to county commissioners to allow it on ballot, and it’s decriminalizing via the vote on a county by county basis then it’s up to the county commissioners to implement it and abide by it if they choose.

Which means officer hard-on has 100% authority over whether he will enforce it, and bro, if you are a minority, you are fucked. But generally the amount is. 60 grams. More than that you will be paying a retainer. It’s is decriminalized to the point of a ticket like a moving violation, IF officer cochese is a human being, but I’m not a gambling clown, but these “law” men are as corrupt as all yeehaw rooting rooting fuck you!!!!

I’m pretty sure my spot is where logic goes to die. Oh and everyone and their mom Is armed. You cant even flip off people who almost kill you anymore. “Look there son, Thems some real nice shooting people over yonder son! You wanna try? Here boy, best not miss, ammo ain’t cheap!”

Want to be a cynical prick like me, download the channel ten Houston NOW STREAMING ON THE MOON! news channel and just take a sec, and see what you hear until you get to the traffic and weather. It’s sheer chaos. Man. I watch it, and hear a pack of seven yo kids get mowed down over a gesture.

Man. I’m a really odd dude, a big pacifist that HAD TO start to arm myself with a big ass .45 bc, I’m not going to be the only clown without a confetti popper.

It’s not really the same place I moved to 25 years ago man,
I feel like its like that everywhere now! The little town I grew up in has changed so much from when i was a kid, and im not even that old hahaha! You are better off just letting the crazy’s be crazy. Now, I will bark and growl at the homeless folk that go beyond wishing me well and asking for a quarter. Almost had to fight a dude down in LA a couple of years ago because he was crazy eyeing my wife and oldest son. Fuckin hate it. One of the reasons I quite my last job “ frequent fliers”.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I feel like its like that everywhere now! The little town I grew up in has changed so much from when i was a kid, and im not even that old hahaha! You are better off just letting the crazy’s be crazy. Now, I will bark and growl at the homeless folk that go beyond wishing me well and asking for a quarter. Almost had to fight a dude down in LA a couple of years ago because he was crazy eyeing my wife and oldest son. Fuckin hate it. One of the reasons I quite my last job “ frequent fliers”.
Hey man, I get that, La def has a certain type of street folks. It’s definitely not ok.
Bro south Philly native, it’s fucking terrible there too, Kensington, is like a war zone.
It breaks my heart when I go back……and inevitably leave with a broken heart. I thought it was rough as a kid…..but man. Wow.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I collect em too, but old WW2 artifacts. Yeah I'm weird..

View attachment 2152200
That’s actually fucking rad. Deaths head medals. Iron eagle.

Fucking a. Scary and heavy.

I’m a little jealous. Man the history.
It’s like having a skull found in dahmers fridge.

Nothing weird about collecting, preserving and sharing history. Good and bad, this one is wild homie!

As long as you don’t have a hitler pic of him flexing under your pillow we are good.
That military branch used to use petrified hands to hold ashtrays in war rooms.

I have so much info on that war just packed away in my head. It’s to be respected.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hey man, I get that, La def has a certain type of street folks. It’s definitely not ok.
Bro south Philly native, it’s fucking terrible there too, Kensington, is like a war zone.
It breaks my heart when I go back……and inevitably leave with a broken heart. I thought it was rough as a kid…..but man. Wow.
Yeah i always thought LA and the Bay were “hard” but always knew there were places that make cali look like a literal walk in the park. It is very sad, it hurts to think of it. I live in a pretty impoverished area in my county (not the richest county to begin with) its sad. Coming to the farm is a good reminder that for all the shit out there, there are still amazing people in this world, and im blessed to be able to be apart of that : )

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

That’s actually fucking rad. Deaths head medals. Iron eagle.

Fucking a. Scary and heavy.

I’m a little jealous. Man the history.
It’s like having a skull found in dahmers fridge.

Nothing weird about collecting, preserving and sharing history. Good and bad, this one is wild homie!

As long as you don’t have a hitler pic of him flexing under your pillow we are good.
That military branch used to use petrified hands to hold ashtrays in war rooms.

I have so much info on that war just packed away in my head. It’s to be respected.
Thanks bro. Yeah I'm no nazi or racist or anything like that. Just really fascinated by that part of history, how brutal that time was. I collect a lot of old WW2 stuff, mostly German, some Japanese.

These particular totenkopfs and adlers were worn on the caps of the SS. Each one of those badges was worn by a murderer. Thats crazy shit

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks bro. Yeah I'm no nazi or racist or anything like that. Just really fascinated by that part of history, how brutal that time was. I collect a lot of old WW2 stuff, mostly German, some Japanese.

These particular totenkopfs and adlers were worn on the caps of the SS. Each one of those badges was worn by a murderer. Thats crazy shit
I had a feeling you weren’t.

I’m not sure a Nazi would be open with that collection. What with the Geneva Convention and all. 👊🏻 no worries. I am a history buff too.
Fucking rad.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Japanese katana, over 300 years old

PXL 20240417 184122285
PXL 20240417 184135062

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Does it have the makers mark on the tang?
Bushido warriors, the last true badasses,
Hell any samurai was epic. I’ve always enjoyed ronin lore. Talk about taking shit from the hierarchy until you just had it, so you travel killing bad people until you pass training the right students or are killed by a member of the house you dishonored.

Man, I love this kind of stuff bro. 👊🏻🤡

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Does it have the makers mark on the tang?
Bushido warriors, the last true badasses,
Hell any samurai was epic. I’ve always enjoyed ronin lore. Talk about taking shit from the hierarchy until you just had it, so you travel killing bad people until you pass training the right students or are killed by a member of the house you dishonored.

Man, I love this kind of stuff bro. 👊🏻🤡
Yes sir, the tang is signed and its papered. Took about a year to get it from Japan, had to go through all kinds of Japanese government hoops

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yes sir, the tang is signed and its papered. Took about a year to get it from Japan, had to go through all kinds of Japanese government hoops
Egypt and Japan man. Tough to get antiques through the international customs.

Damn man, that a neat sword man, sharpening those swords to a honed high carbon hair splitting edge took years sometimes. Made respect.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

But wait, it’s totally normal. I am am a French horn type of guy just like this trailblazer, though, and I apologize in advance for this, I do like breaking out the “trom-bone” every d……weeke……once a month. Yep totally once a month.

Man I’m retarded today.
wow, I'm late to the party but I want whatever Cap was smokin' this AM!? Kinda early for stand up but you killin bro! lol

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
wow, I'm late to the party but I want whatever Cap was smokin' this AM!? Kinda early for stand up but you killin bro! lol
Jesus I missed this post! Listening to it right now! This is wake up and bake up do some shit music right here! 😍

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

It is heading in the right direction, they leave it to county commissioners to allow it on ballot, and it’s decriminalizing via the vote on a county by county basis then it’s up to the county commissioners to implement it and abide by it if they choose.

Which means officer hard-on has 100% authority over whether he will enforce it, and bro, if you are a minority, you are fucked. But generally the amount is. 60 grams. More than that you will be paying a retainer. It’s is decriminalized to the point of a ticket like a moving violation, IF officer cochese is a human being, but I’m not a gambling clown, but these “law” men are as corrupt as all yeehaw rooting rooting fuck you!!!!

I’m pretty sure my spot is where logic goes to die. Oh and everyone and their mom Is armed. You cant even flip off people who almost kill you anymore. “Look there son, Thems some real nice shooting people over yonder son! You wanna try? Here boy, best not miss, ammo ain’t cheap!”

Want to be a cynical prick like me, download the channel ten Houston NOW STREAMING ON THE MOON! news channel and just take a sec, and see what you hear until you get to the traffic and weather. It’s sheer chaos. Man. I watch it, and hear a pack of seven yo kids get mowed down over a gesture.

Man. I’m a really odd dude, a big pacifist that HAD TO start to arm myself with a big ass .45 bc, I’m not going to be the only clown without a confetti popper.

It’s not really the same place I moved to 25 years ago man,
Seems like I'm hearing a lot of whack coming out of H Town lately, crazy be spreading everywhere

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

if you haven't watched the Kensington vids on YouTube you may not want to, horrendous shit

Top Bottom