GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
IMG 2031

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just listened to Mountain jam off of the Fillmore East album about a week ago! That was a pretty good album! That band hasn’t had much luck with motorcycles! To say the least! I wonder what’s gonna be on this weeks Sunday update! L O L

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well, he didn’t get shorted like Dwayne did!
Too soon man too soon.
Dicky did awesome.
He and Danny toler made a great team before Warren got on.
Great southern was a solid show too.
Damn this bums me out. Well, on with some allmans today. The only band I’ve seen more than them was the dead. Greg killed me man. That sucked. No more beacon runs?!!!
Fuck me.

Well? This sucks man. Time needs to quit the bs.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Too soon man too soon.
Dicky did awesome.
He and Danny toler made a great team before Warren got on.
Great southern was a solid show too.
Damn this bums me out. Well, on with some allmans today. The only band I’ve seen more than them was the dead. Greg killed me man. That sucked. No more beacon runs?!!!
Fuck me.

Well? This sucks man. Time needs to quit the bs.
about the same as me the dead the most pretty sure allmans second most,..
IMG 2032
IMG 2033
IMG 2034

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Another shot.View attachment 2153019
Meringue, sadly on the time switcher some sticks pushed in, by accident... don't know when that happed.
Interrupted lights all day long, pure stress to all the toppings and deflo's I did. What to do now?😩View attachment 2153031
When and at what intervals did your lamps go in and off? Also, if you are in flower, I will reset the 12/12 from the moment the lights went out. And that usually saves any hiccup from a bunch of squinting picking beans. An auto? Who cares bc it doesn’t……

Redneckx

Redneckx

When and at what intervals did your lamps go in and off? Also, if you are in flower, I will reset the 12/12 from the moment the lights went out. And that usually saves any hiccup from a bunch of squinting picking beans. An auto? Who cares bc it doesn’t……
I guess a few weeks ago the lights has been interrupted with off hours in between.
Not in flower currently, no autos. 18/6 light schedule. Should I start reducing time and switch to flower or stick by 18/6?
Shall I snap the male parts off?

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I guess a few weeks ago the lights has been interrupted with off hours in between.
Not in flower currently, no autos. 18/6 light schedule. Should I start reducing time and switch to flower or stick by 18/6?
Shall I snap the male parts off?
In this case nah, if it got confused and starts throwing mutation in leaf structure I would then start figuring out making sure the issue won’t happen again, and just reveg it.

Redneckx

Redneckx

In this case nah, if it got confused and starts throwing mutation in leaf structure I would then start figuring out making sure the issue won’t happen again, and just reveg it.
I will make sure nothing will be able to push the buttons again.. happend on my first grow as well, but there it was just on 24/7 with autos no biggy but this shit ruined my day and thought about to throw my beautys out and restart ...kinda depressed.
Time switch will be thrown outta the tent.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I will make sure nothing will be able to push the buttons again.. happend on my first grow as well, but there it was just on 24/7 with autos no biggy but this shit ruined my day and thought about to throw my beautys out and restart ...kinda depressed.
Time switch will be thrown outta the tent.
oh yeah please never over correct, photos always can be saved

its the rot and fungus shit that makes you toss them

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I'm so fucking old I had that on 8 track.
HI! im capt, with colonial pen, do you have a moment to speak with me about colonial penns new 55 FU plan?
call toll free meow for free information.........heeeeeeeeeeey i have a solid line on a steady connect for some of thos nheavy load depends adult shit britches, i can hook you up 🤡

Top Bottom