Post Your Scrog Yield

• Thread starter Panchojr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHIRDABZALOT

That's a broad spectrum question. What strain? What lighting? What nutes? What grow method? What environment? What's your grow experience?

You left a lot of the equation out; for example: scrogs are all about having the right genetics for that type of training. Some strains hate scrogs.....some are meant for it.
I got 3 pounds out of a 5x5 scrog......probably some important parameters in there to get that number.
Like: strain was white romulan (white leaner) In A 5x5 Scrog with a nanolux 1000 de with 6 weeks veg, bio bizz base and aptus boosters in coco.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that you aren't an experienced grower, and for that my advice would be to concentrate on quality, and yield will come with experience. Good luck

P

Panchojr

That's a broad spectrum question. What strain? What lighting? What nutes? What grow method? What environment? What's your grow experience?

You left a lot of the equation out; for example: scrogs are all about having the right genetics for that type of training. Some strains hate scrogs.....some are meant for it.
I got 3 pounds out of a 5x5 scrog......probably some important parameters in there to get that number.
Like: strain was white romulan (white leaner) In A 5x5 Scrog with a nanolux 1000 de with 6 weeks veg, bio bizz base and aptus boosters in coco.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that you aren't an experienced grower, and for that my advice would be to concentrate on quality, and yield will come with experience. Good luck

I'm doing a indoor and I started flowering on the 9/11/16 , I'm using 6 1000watt and the temp is 75 and I'm using soil

P

Panchojr

With some sour diesel and and I veg them out for 6 weeks

Homesteader

Homesteader

You should harvest a nice amount I am thinking panchojr if everything goes well. How did you build your scrog frame? PVC?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Entirely depends on strain but this is my first run with this scrog. The Light is 800w LED and has a 5 x 5 footprint in flower, so that's why I went with the size. This run I have a few landraces that wont yield much and a few blackjacks and 707s that may. Next run, I will have uniform clones and will have a better sense.

P

Panchojr

Entirely depends on strain but this is my first run with this scrog. The Light is 800w LED and has a 5 x 5 footprint in flower, so that's why I went with the size. This run I have a few landraces that wont yield much and a few blackjacks and 707s that may. Next run, I will have uniform clones and will have a better sense.
This is my first run with the scrog too , have you ever ran one before ?

Homesteader

Homesteader

I have used netting to make a scrog and also 2" welded wire but never had a real scrog where the first netting does the separating and the second does the supporting. The netting is pricey...I think the one I used had 6" holes, and they were too large.

P

Panchojr

I got 3 scrog a of 4x9 and 2 1ks lights on each scrog,how many you think I pull ?my clones are sour d

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It really depends man I would have to know everything about ur grow and even then its a shot in the day be patient young padawan. I honestly will never do a scrog again too much work

P

Panchojr

Like what you what need to know ?
It really depends man I would have to know everything about ur grow and even then its a shot in the day be patient young padawan. I honestly will never do a scrog again too much work

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think you are missing the point panchojr. There are too many parameters and variables to give you any kind of figures. It sounds like you will do well though if all goes smoothly .I think you may end up having some issues with the poly netting in terms of cutting into branches. I hope I am wrong and its a non issue friend, but just keep an eye on them, and you may have to give some more room via scissors.

P

Panchojr

I think you are missing the point panchojr. There are too many parameters and variables to give you any kind of figures. It sounds like you will do well though if all goes smoothly .I think you may end up having some issues with the poly netting in terms of cutting into branches. I hope I am wrong and its a non issue friend, but just keep an eye on them, and you may have to give some more room via scissors.
When I cut them I'm thinking of cutting the net also it was cheap 20$ for a roll and fell the whole room and when I move branches sometimes I cut the next square to move them rn they are more down And when you think I should stop putting them down ? Like when they have one week of bloom ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom